Good Quest Mod that Uses the Tentacle Parasite Assets in Devious Devices?

Sexlab Parasites aka Kyne's Blessing.   Estrus Chaurus, Estrus Chaurus Spiders,  Things in the Dark and maybe From the Deeps.   The last two are quest type mods.  The rest are just for triggering the tentacle parasites. 

Note: Using Estrus Chaurus Spiders will result in the spiders continuing to attack during the tentacle attack while the chaurus of Estrus Chaurus won't. 

Sexlab Parasites aka Kyne's Blessing.   Estrus Chaurus, Estrus Chaurus Spiders,  Things in the Dark and maybe From the Deeps.   The last two are quest type mods.  The rest are just for triggering the tentacle parasites. 

Note: Using Estrus Chaurus Spiders will result in the spiders continuing to attack during the tentacle attack while the chaurus of Estrus Chaurus won't. 

Thx! I've just had the time to look over those, looks great! I'll definitely try them out:)

there is a parasite type quest in Deviously Cursed Loot as well.

There is?? Where?

Thx! I've just had the time to look over those, looks great! I'll definitely try them out:)

There is?? Where?

it is a "cursed item" that gets applied (according to MCM settings) when you trigged a cursed loot event

it takes a quest to be able to remove it.

There is?? Where?

it is a "cursed item" that gets applied (according to MCM settings) when you trigged a cursed loot event

it takes a quest to be able to remove it.

Ah I see. Thx!

Archived