Need help finding new graphics card for computer

~♥~Lith~♥~

I am currently trying to find a new graphics card but I know almost nothing about the internal parts of computers. I have a Dell xps 8300 with all the default parts except slightly more ram. I need something under 200$ that will be able to run dark souls 3 at 40-60 fps on at least medium graphics. Anyone willing to help?

Swmas any specific brand or does that not matter?

Whichever has better specs for the price. Also look up other similar cards. Check videos on youtube you can learn a lot. I recommend the 1050Ti cause is good and doesn't need too much power. If you want to go even cheaper you can get a 750Ti I'm sure it can run DS3.

Don't forget to get something that require little power unless you want to buy a new PSU as well.

I ended up getting a GTX 1050Ti and my current psu seems to be handling it well. its a 460w one. might need to replace it if it starts having problems. but so far i can play Dark souls 3 and warframe at high. 

Archived