ERRORS: Need help for Bug-Free install of Sexout

Hi I want help in installing mods from scratch here.  I've tried to install Sexout Tryout and some other mods and what happens is during sex scenes the NPC and my PC are in messed up positions with NPC literally facing away from the PC or floating in the air or both PCs frozen and not moving at all.  Also in the Sex dialogue when you are approached by Powder Gangers for example and choose the foreplay selection there is literally no movement and the two are frozen and need a forced game restart.  Also after 2-4 sex scenes in the Powder Ganger quest where Eddie enslaves you to be gang raped by 20+ PGs you end up carrying these bugged DO NOT LOOT items in your inventory even though I did not steal anything the sex scene automatically adds them. 

There is also an error in the Another kick in the head mod where this one dream you are in the PG prison and need to get fucked by several PGs like Scrambler, etc there is no way to end the dream.  You are trapped there even though there is supposed to be a fade out back to the real world its bugged like hell and keeps you trapped.

Also in Vault 19? with the other PGs when you get enslaved there is a bunch of messed up sex positions malfunctioning with either you or the NPCs you bring frozen and not engaged in sex and no NCR rescue even after 30 days of rest.

Can someone recommend a full install of sexout that clears up the Powder Ganger and Dream bugs?  I can forget about the enslavement mods but I want the Tryout and Another Kick in the Head mods and also the Sexout Store mods to work correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question perhaps, but have you installed the NVSE Extender 16? Also do you have one of the suggested skeletons installed (From the Sexout NG Downloadpage), and the Sexout Bodysuits?

Well yes I downloaded NVSE.  I wonder if I installed the wrong mods in the Sexout Download page and SCR download page.

I just downloaded and installed these files below:

• SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod
  • Sexout-97-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-96.7z
  • SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod
  • Sexout-96-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-95-or-94.7z
  • SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod

Sexout-98-Beta-2--April-11-2017.7z

• SexoutSpunk 1.0102.7z
  • SexoutLust - anyHUD.7z

• SexoutCommonResources-20170820.1.zip
  • SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z
  • SexoutSpunk 1.0102.7z
  • SexoutLust - anyHUD.7z

• summerrags5meshfix.rar
  • SexoutPregnancyV3-20170916.1.zip
  • SexoutOffSpring-20170807.1.zip
  • PregnancyOutfitMeshes-20150318.7z
  • SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.7z

SexoutDrugging-20151011.1.zip

sexoutVanessa.esp

SexoutWillowV4.4.rar

SexoutSexLite.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

• Sexout-Another-Kick-in-the-Head--V-1-3--3--November-14-2014.7z
  • Another-Kick-in-the-Head--DATA-PACK-AUG-02-2014.7z

Also got the Mojave Delight mod, Bnb skeleton mod from Nexus, all the Type 3 Dimonized Mods.

Are these mods installed correctly?  Did I leave out any important files??  Should I have installed all of them or maybe left some out?  I just as bug free and crash free a playthrough as possible so if I have to leave out some features thats ok.

• SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod
  • Sexout-97-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-96.7z
  • SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod
  • Sexout-96-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-95-or-94.7z
  • SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod

Sexout-98-Beta-2--April-11-2017.7z

If possible, remove Sexout-97-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-96.7z, and Sexout-96-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-95-or-94.7z, it's for people that are upgrading from old versions, not for people that start clean. Because you installed the beta, you might have no issues with this.

• SexoutCommonResources-20170820.1.zip
  • SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z

From the SexoutCommonResources you are missing "SporeRaceData-20150907.7z", 'HalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z' and 'GynoChair.7z'.

And after that follow this guide to get the rest of the necessary files.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

• summerrags5meshfix.rar
  • SexoutPregnancyV3-20170916.1.zip
  • SexoutOffSpring-20170807.1.zip
  • PregnancyOutfitMeshes-20150318.7z
  • SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.7z

summerrags5meshfix.rar should be installed after the rest of sexout Pregnancy. Also don't forget HalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z

sexoutVanessa.esp, SexoutWillowV4.4.rar and Another-Kick-in-the-Head-stuff require the original mod.

Archived