Fuckdoll Hands Tattoos

Glennfux

View File

Your sim is a bimbo fuckdoll and you want to tell the world about it ? You can now use those hands tattoos.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE DOWNLOADS ! I LOVE YOU
NEW VERSION 2.0 :
4 tattoos for the right hand, 4 for the left. 26 letters each one of them. The pink background is for the right hand and the blue one is for the left hand. You'll figure it out.
You can now chose your letters to compose your own words ! Visit the support topic for inspiration.
Don't hesitate to send me screenshots so I can share them here.

For the next time, expect a new font maybe...

For fun I decided to try and think of a bunch of 4 letter words for this mod... was harder than I thought

Right: 

foxy

sexy

punk

town

dick

left:

hump

punk

bike

envy

dyke (I've heard this used in both a derogatory and non derogatory manner)

tits

kunt (misspelling of cunt for bimbo points) 

I came up with a few more words, but I couldn't decide what they could pair with, or they may be inappropriate.  

bait

open

womb

legz (note the z spelling for extra bimbo points)

pimp (maybe would work if these tatts work on males?)

cuck

cute

hawt (misspelling again) 

right hand: suck to go with left hand cock maybe? 

gimp

loli (idk, I've heard it used to refer to short/petite women, but I've also heard it used to refer to children.)

anyways, really like your mod.  I was just looking for something like this.  If you want to go for lore points you could make a translation into simlish (the sims in world language) bbbbbuuuutttt it would kind of defeat the purpose I think.  Maybe make one or two simlish conversions, idk.  

OK I have a great new for those who were interested in this hands tattoos project : I made a new version which work differently. Now, each letter is an individual tattoo. That means that you have now 8 tattoos and you can choose between 26 letters for each. It's up to you to make your own 4 letters words.

I'm proud I did it in only one night. I'm now planning to do the same with a new font.

For those who were looking for new 4 letters words :

gang bang

rape meat

butt plug

deep fist

cock sock

true hole

huge tits

sexy teen/milf

clit trib

huge tits

fake lips

call girl

suck dick

For fun I decided to try and think of a bunch of 4 letter words for this mod... was harder than I thought

Right: 

foxy

sexy

punk

town

dick

left:

hump

punk

bike

envy

dyke (I've heard this used in both a derogatory and non derogatory manner)

tits

kunt (misspelling of cunt for bimbo points) 

I came up with a few more words, but I couldn't decide what they could pair with, or they may be inappropriate.  

bait

open

womb

legz (note the z spelling for extra bimbo points)

pimp (maybe would work if these tatts work on males?)

cuck

cute

hawt (misspelling again) 

right hand: suck to go with left hand cock maybe? 

gimp

loli (idk, I've heard it used to refer to short/petite women, but I've also heard it used to refer to children.)

anyways, really like your mod.  I was just looking for something like this.  If you want to go for lore points you could make a translation into simlish (the sims in world language) bbbbbuuuutttt it would kind of defeat the purpose I think.  Maybe make one or two simlish conversions, idk.  

Wow thank you so much for your interest ! You'll like the new version in which you are able to make your own words.

For the simlish conversion, it's a great idea. I could do it but I will not in this mod. Maybe with another...

Anyway, try the new version and tell me how it works for you, send me sreenshots if you want !

• 1 year later...

Archived