Body Request

Guest thunderroar55

Guest thunderroar55

Quick request: could anyone write a script that makes your character's weight slider match their level?

For example, you start out with the slider set to 1 of 100, and every level up, it goes up by 1 to 2, 3, 4, and so on. Maybe make it so that is starts at 2 and maxxes at 50.

I think it would make leveling a more... rewarding process.

Guest thunderroar55

higher level = fatter? Or am I missing something.. ;)

With most body mods' date=' as the weight slider goes up, the character becomes more sexualized, not fatter. Bigger tits, bigger ass, or on the males, more muscular. With the males it makes sense, with the females, it's just an awesome reward.

Here is an example: (they're both the same body mod, but the one on the left has a minimized weight slider while the one on the right has a maximized weight slider.)

Guest thunderroar55

I really don't think that'd be possible to put in. It is really nice to have in skyrim though.

Well, I don't write script, but I'd have to imagine that it would be easy. Just make it check character level (which is incredibly simple) and then take that value and input it into a forced setnpcweight # command targeted on the player with the caveat that it maxes the value it puts in for weight at 100. I don't know how to do it, but it sounds like one of the more simple scripts you could make.

Guest thunderroar55

Oh er... skyrim. You're posting in the fallout forum. ;) The fallout weight slider just makes you fat IIRC. ;)

I see. I've done this multiple times. I have no idea why I click the fallout section instead. Sorry.

Archived