Thalmor Justiciar - Cutting Room Floor xx003e13

Just before I make an arse of myself and put up a report on the site which has no name, can someone with Cutting Room floor do a 'player.placeatme xx003e13' to spawn one of it's Thalmor Justiciaries?, (where xx is obviously the load order of that mods esp in your load order). That particular pointy  on my setup has a black face and the others in Cutting Room are fine. I looked in the BSA at the facegen directory and it didn't seem to have an entry for that one, (but that doesn't mean anything really if it's just a default). So just wondering if it's me, (probably  - although I can't see anything in Xedit which looks like it's being overwritten), or something that should be pointed out. Cheers in advance, (or a big pointy up arrow when I get back to reading this thread).

(ps I did try and do a facegen from SSE CK, but it's being it's usual total f*!j(***8'##!!!)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived