WW loads well but keeps popping up notices

cutemich

WW loads well, but it keeps popping up notices which saying WW is installed in green color.

I can't play the game at all. It keeps popping and popping!

Below is my exception. The same thing over and over again.

Please help!!

09/26/17 17:50:25 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 15, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\events\core.py", line 198, in _on_zone_update_event
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\events\core.py", line 207, in call_method
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\wickedwoohoo\main\tick_handler.py", line 98, in _wickedwoohoo_prepare_on_first_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\wickedwoohoo\main\update_handler.py", line 35, in reset_mod_on_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\sex_handlers\general_sex_handlers_operator.py", line 24, in clear_sim_sex_extra_data
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\wickedwoohoo\utils_statistics.py", line 29, in set_sim_statistic_value
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 401, in set_statistic_value
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 968, in has_component
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_component'

Your game version would be helpful, but this still is pretty odd. On the game loading, when you start with a new version of WW, all of the Sims should be cleaned from outdated data and on the Sims is just missing. That's not normal and there isn't much I can do about it. Something off with your game/save.

It's possible that you may have a corrupted sim/s in your lot, not sure what causes it but maybe worth trying to use the mod with a fresh game and see if it makes any difference,

Could be that a sim saved with a broken cc or trait is the culprit

It's possible that you may have a corrupted sim/s in your lot, not sure what causes it but maybe worth trying to use the mod with a fresh game and see if it makes any difference,

Could be that a sim saved with a broken cc or trait is the culprit

After your comment I tried deleting the sims4 save files and tried WW.

OMG, it worked perfectly!

So I thought maybe the family I wanted to try with has a problem.

I moved out the whole family and deleted the lot and replaced the family and the house.

And then ta-da! It works!

Thanks to your answers I finally get to play WW.

Thank you so much :D

No problem! Happy to help :)

To be honest I can't read those exceptions for shit :lol: but Turbo's comment switched a lightbulb on for me!

I ran into this problem before I had Wickedwhims and it came in the form of not being able to save my game after creating a couple of new sims,

It's more an issue with the game itself :s

Haven't ran into it since though so hopefully you shouldn't get anymore errors for now :)

Glad it's working and hope you have fun!

Archived