Skarrds Panty & Bra & Garter belts (Minor Update Nov 9th 2023)

One advice... Maybe next update could be Eve-asunder Body Mesh compatible. Nice CC ;)

So there aren't compatible with those bodies? Any chance anyone would be able to direct me to a tutorial/info on how to do that? Make them compatible?

I think you should start having a conversation with Eve-Assunder to bring you more information to try that compatibility

One advice... Maybe next update could be Eve-asunder Body Mesh compatible. Nice CC ;)

So there aren't compatible with those bodies? Any chance anyone would be able to direct me to a tutorial/info on how to do that? Make them compatible?
I think you should start having a conversation with Eve-Assunder to bring you more information to try that compatibility

I'm no expert and never made cc but if you append the Eve body mesh to the rig in blender, it may give you the base,

Clothing in the game will fit body mesh replacement to a degree, eg,

Heavy boobs, pokies and Reitanna's bulge, all affect the clothing that covers them,

I think the default replacement version of Eve does this too but it's limited right now as to what looks good,

Julie J has already done some work in this area for Eve and could be another good person to ask advice :)

What would be the advantage to make the bras accessories?

This way it wouldn't be removed by auto undress setting and also has the potential to show under some tops and coats/jackets :)

What you've done is fine and doesn't need to change, otherwise you'll end up with multiple uploads of the same files :)

Some gamers do this for their own specific reasons and it's quite easy to do or teach somebody if they need it ;)

This way it wouldn't be removed by auto undress setting and also has the potential to show under some tops and coats/jackets :)

What you've done is fine and doesn't need to change, otherwise you'll end up with multiple uploads of the same files :)

Some gamers do this for their own specific reasons and it's quite easy to do or teach somebody if they need it ;)

R-Lo.. you rock! 

R-Lo.. you rock!

Can't take any credit!! It's all info thats been shared :heart:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...