High Framerate jitter

nogoe

Hard-coded limit.  Also, you'll find other anomalies, such as flickering water (with an annoying clicking sound, I might add) if you exceed 60fps.  It is best to turn V-sync on and let it do its work.

no. there is a fix. you have to do some math.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5aao95/possible_fix_to_allow_skyrim_to_run_on_120fps/

but i do agree just cap it at 60 already XD unless your monitor is 100hz.......... which is an odd value for a monitor.

i used those ini settings to fix my hdt skirt going apeshit at high fps moments like in caves lulz.

It has nothing to do with HDT it's an issue with vanilla Skyrim. If you have a 140hz monitor you'll need to use 1/2 vsync. 70fps seems to work fine.

Edit: oh never mind if you got it to work some how. I never bothered with anything other then using 1/2 vsync.

Hard-coded limit.  Also, you'll find other anomalies, such as flickering water (with an annoying clicking sound, I might add) if you exceed 60fps.  It is best to turn V-sync on and let it do its work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5aao95/possible_fix_to_allow_skyrim_to_run_on_120fps/

but i do agree just cap it at 60 already XD unless your monitor is 100hz.......... which is an odd value for a monitor.

i used those ini settings to fix my hdt skirt going apeshit at high fps moments like in caves lulz.

Nope. 

This is mechanically wrong and will fix nothing.

You cap it to 64, which is the only number the engine will accept as legit, or you lock it at native above 64 and use the havok resolve values in indicated in the ini fix.

Good thing the human eye can't detect anomalies above 30 fps. Else we would have gone into seizures 100 years ago.

false.

The human eye can detect blur and dither up until at around 1000Hz, or 1000 fps.

Nope. 

This is mechanically wrong and will fix nothing.

You cap it to 64, which is the only number the engine will accept as legit, or you lock it at native above 64 and use the havok resolve values in indicated in the ini fix.

Good thing the human eye can't detect anomalies above 30 fps. Else we would have gone into seizures 100 years ago.

false.

The human eye can detect blur and dither up until at around 1000Hz, or 1000 fps.

Citation Needed....

Yeaaaah....

So as I said, I got the games physics working with that fix for the ini. That's what I meant initially. As far as I know, there are no issues after playing for awhile. However, the HDT issue I mentioned initially is still a problem that everyone just kinda seemed to sidestep and talk about how the physics can't work at higher framerates. I have a 144Hz monitor and I've capped the framerate at 100 and no issues so far; so can someone help me with the HDT issue?

HDT does not have a problem, you have shittily written xmls. Get Bazinga's Naturalistic or learn to write your own, and enable the mempatch, especially if you use Crashfix.

timeslices

Has jack shit to do with gamebryo's hardcoded rendering pipeline. The engine is hardcoded to render at 64 frames, period. 60 will cap havok interpolation, you will still have jitter and stuttering until the framerate is capped at 64fps. Since both havok impulse and script resolves are frame dependent, it matters.

citation

The entirety of the VR and film making and broadcast  and videogame industry.

Archived