Mod that increases disposition during snu snu

A while back my computer messed up so i lost all my mods.I had a mod that allowed me to increase disposition every time i had sex with a human npc you would see in the top left of the screen it showed the disposition as numbers. it also allowed you to choose from a bunch of sex options the more you did the snoo snoo the npc would like you more.the thalmor npc sometimes says your kind dose not do it for me.and if you fail the disposition goes down i think the max disposition is 5.

im not sure what the name of the mod is but i know its on lovers lab.if i remember more details il post them.

EDIT: it has multiple sexual options like oral anal and sex in the dialog box.

Eager NPC has an option to raise relationship levels with a percentage chance each time you bed someone.

Not sure if that's what you mean.. but that is an option.

You can also create an ini file for sexlab util to increase relationship based on what you do... although this requires more effort to set up.

Eager NPC has an option to raise relationship levels with a percentage chance each time you bed someone.

You can also create an ini file for sexlab util to increase relationship based on what you do... although this requires more effort to set up.

i honestly do not think it is it may be an older mod .i forgot to mention it adds multiple sexual options like oral anal and sex in the dialog box.

i honestly do not think it is it may be an older mod .i forgot to mention it adds multiple sexual options like oral anal and sex in the dialog box.

I would bet it is an older mod and probably not updated or supported any longer, and mostly ignored (not that it doesn't still work, SL Util is old but works).

No mod that I've used do I remember a number in the corner, and RelationshipRank runs 0-4, so I guess 5 ranks, but unless a mod is changing the number displayed, or you remember it incorrectly, there might have been a mod specific "Disposition" stat.

Can you tell us anything more about a Thalmor saying "you don't do it for me" because that might help find what mod you want?

Archived