LoveBelow Joywave Sybian

MiniGiles

How to use sybian? I cant find sybian.

The Sybian can found in build/buy mode under decorations in the miscellaneous category or by searching build/buy mode for Joywave.

I still can't find them.

Using the search bar in build mode, type "sybian" or "Joywave" and it'll bring up a list of results, pick one and it'll be highlighted green on the menu

The Sybian can found in build/buy mode under decorations in the miscellaneous category or by searching build/buy mode for Joywave.

I still can't find them.

Using the search bar in build mode, type "sybian" or "Joywave" and it'll bring up a list of results, pick one and it'll be highlighted green on the menu

Am I supposed to have all DLC's maybe?

I still can't find them.

I don't think that's the case, do you use subfolders? Maybe you have something installed twice?

I still can't find them.

I don't think that's the case, do you use subfolders? Maybe you have something installed twice?

I think I'll install all ones again. I', using downloaded game from nosteam.

• 4 months later...

After Jungle Adventures' update, this crashes the game when in a basement.

I've had them installed for a long time, and whenever I try to view the basement with them, the game crashes and not like usually. The game ends up going from using 25% of my ram to over 90% and I can't even do Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Sometimes I'm able to finally get the task manager open and close the game, but it can take over an hour.

I wasn't even sure what was doing it as I couldn't find anything online until I stumbled across a thread saying objects with Emotional Auras crashed the game if in a basement. I thought it was worth a shot and removed this mod, and now I seem to have no problems in the basement.

29 minutes ago, jucker22buuck said:

After Jungle Adventures' update, this crashes the game when in a basement.

I've had them installed for a long time, and whenever I try to view the basement with them, the game crashes and not like usually. The game ends up going from using 25% of my ram to over 90% and I can't even do Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Sometimes I'm able to finally get the task manager open and close the game, but it can take over an hour.

I wasn't even sure what was doing it as I couldn't find anything online until I stumbled across a thread saying objects with Emotional Auras crashed the game if in a basement. I thought it was worth a shot and removed this mod, and now I seem to have no problems in the basement.

That is a rather interesting issue and it only occurs in basements? I have Jungle Adventures as well and haven't had any issues with these in basements. Then again when a patch or packs come out Sim Studio batch fixes are a must. If anyone else is having this issue please let me know.

23 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

That is a rather interesting issue and it only occurs in basements? I have Jungle Adventures as well and haven't had any issues with these in basements. Then again when a patch or packs come out Sim Studio batch fixes are a must. If anyone else is having this issue please let me know.

I don't have Jungle Adventures. Perhaps something in the pack fixes it, like when Parenthood fixed radios. I'm not sure if it's only basements, I've never tried outside of them.

• 7 months later...

Archived