Should Be an Easy Fix: "Your Spell Fizzles and Fails"

Skyrim Special Edition. I have Sex Lab Light SE, Sex Lab MatchMaker Light SE, FNIS, XPMSSE, Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light and a few armor mods installed. I also have the UNP Female Body Renewal 4.2 installed.

I ran the GenerateFNISforUsers Skyrim SE.exe. I feel like everything is installed properly, but when I cast the MatchMaker spells I just get the Spell Fizzles error. Before I get a debug are there any likely culprits/common fixes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am having the same problem. All my mods are compatible with each other, I don't see any problem whenever I launch FNIS. 

But I noticed that when I changed my character, loaded another MOD character, the spells are working.. but not with the one I am mostly playing.. I probably used it too many times. 

I believe its a bug that needs to be fixed because the other Mod characters I have are not affected.

• 3 months later...

I loaded an old save and things are working fine again. It makes no sense, so I guess just save often in case there are more issues :/

Edit: travelling to Solstheim kills the matchmaker spells and they don't work even when going back to Skyrim.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...