How to use Four Play prostitution?

ababababab

I see in the mod description "build a brothel" (with the settlement build menus) but I've looked at everything build-able and couldn't find a brothel or brothel sandboxing area. Is it improperly installed? I can build a safe, and I can hire prostitutes, but then they don't do anything but walk around.

Read the OP description.  It's right there:

Brothel Building:

1)  Build a brothel in any settlement you have using the settlement system - let your imagination run wild, you can use as many modded workshop assets as you like. Make sure you have plenty of furniture that your guests and prostitutes can interact with (i.e. chairs). Do share with us if you manage to design a brothel you're proud of!

2)  Still in workshop mode, go to Furniture > Container > Brothel Safe. Add a safe anywhere inside your brothel. This safe has two roles: the money your brothel makes (which is based on your prostitutes' Charisma and the cap setting in Vinfamy's CP) goes here once every 48 hours and it also acts as the 'spawn' point for your brothel's clients.

3)  Toggle on Prostitution Mode, talk to your settlers (or dismissed Companions) to hire them as prostitutes for your newly-built brothel. If you toggle off prostitution mode, you can then trade with them and give them some whore uniforms perhaps.

4)  As long as you have at least one prostitute and one brothel safe in a settlement, every time you fast travel into that settlement, your brothel will be in full operation automatically. Toggle on Prostitution mode if you want to get involved in providing the services yourself.

5)  If you lose health gradually while in a brothel, this has nothing to do with this mod. It's a Raider Synth from Slayer&Nismo's Synth mod and has been pulled in as a client. Kill him!

Read the OP description.  It's right there:

Brothel Building:

1)  Build a brothel in any settlement you have using the settlement system - let your imagination run wild, you can use as many modded workshop assets as you like. Make sure you have plenty of furniture that your guests and prostitutes can interact with (i.e. chairs). Do share with us if you manage to design a brothel you're proud of!

2)  Still in workshop mode, go to Furniture > Container > Brothel Safe. Add a safe anywhere inside your brothel. This safe has two roles: the money your brothel makes (which is based on your prostitutes' Charisma and the cap setting in Vinfamy's CP) goes here once every 48 hours and it also acts as the 'spawn' point for your brothel's clients.

3)  Toggle on Prostitution Mode, talk to your settlers (or dismissed Companions) to hire them as prostitutes for your newly-built brothel. If you toggle off prostitution mode, you can then trade with them and give them some whore uniforms perhaps.

4)  As long as you have at least one prostitute and one brothel safe in a settlement, every time you fast travel into that settlement, your brothel will be in full operation automatically. Toggle on Prostitution mode if you want to get involved in providing the services yourself.

5)  If you lose health gradually while in a brothel, this has nothing to do with this mod. It's a Raider Synth from Slayer&Nismo's Synth mod and has been pulled in as a client. Kill him!

Thanks, but that didn't answer my question. As I said I can build a safe but not a brothel sandboxing area.

I figured it out on my own, but the description should say this: Any area with chairs will be recognized as a brothel. To start using it as such activate the four-play menu, recruit someone as a prostitute, then activate prostitution mode. Someone should approach in time. Use menu item "pimp out your companion" (which refers to any NPC selected as a four-play companion). After that you can leave and your prostitutes will keep working on their own.

• 6 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 1:09 AM, ababababab said:

Thanks, but that didn't answer my question. As I said I can build a safe but not a brothel sandboxing area.

I figured it out on my own, but the description should say this: Any area with chairs will be recognized as a brothel. To start using it as such activate the four-play menu, recruit someone as a prostitute, then activate prostitution mode. Someone should approach in time. Use menu item "pimp out your companion" (which refers to any NPC selected as a four-play companion). After that you can leave and your prostitutes will keep working on their own.

Well, if this is what the think the answer to your question was, sorry, no... what you have figured out is SELF prostitution, not the BROTHEL aspect of the mod.

Build the safe, hire some whores. Walk WAY out of the settlement and then fast travel back to it - it NEEDS to be fast travel. And BOOM! You should have 20-40 clients from all over the commonwealth waiting to bang your whores.

And this is the ONLY way to get regular clients - you need a safe, some hookers and then fast travel INTO the settlement to start the brothel up. EACH TIME.

"How to use Four Play prostitution?" - Reread the main page's post, particularly No.4: As long as you have at least one prostitute and one brothel safe in a settlement, every time you FAST TRAVEL into that settlement, your brothel will be in full operation automatically. Toggle on Prostitution mode if you want to get involved in providing the services yourself.

• 8 months later...

Ok I googled the control panel and found out that the hotkey was right control. There should really be a readme or something with these files. I'm completely new to the game, and it isn't evident how these things are supposed to work together.

A separate issue is that there are no animations for prostitution. I did install them, and they were working for the kidnapped mod. But they were more funny than sexy animations though because my character and the male raider NPC would line up human centipede style and press their noses into the ground like they were digging for truffles. At no point did they line up and do anything that looked like sex.

I uninstalled the kidnapped mod because while that was funny, it got way too annoying because it went on for a really long time with no way to skip the rest. But those animations are still on there... Maybe they would actually look like something on a completely flat surface or on a bed? I don't know because this prostitution mod does not activate them.

Archived