If you got a free punch on any celebrity who would it be?

TabooGood

• 3 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 11:13 AM, Lisa Tepes said:

Lol, that would really suck. Has he done that???

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19755602/mike-tyson-evander-holyfield-ear-bite-twenty-years-on

since trump, ajit pai, and a few other obvious targets already have people lining up around the block i'd punch tommy wiseau for thinking he made a great movie and not a so-bad-it's-almost-good movie and/or a meme factory

On 3/1/2018 at 3:50 AM, porkybork said:

Do politicians count as celebrities? If so, then I've got a laundry list of people in the GOP and the Tea Party that I'd like to throw hands at.

Lemme recommend this motherfucker.

failure.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Every single person that either is a world leader of some kind, aspires to be one, or the sort thereof; especially including:

• Angela Merkel
  • Barack Obama
  • Benjamin Netanyahu
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Bill Clinton
  • Donald Trump
  • Elizabeth Mary (Queen of England)
  • George Soros
  • George W. Bush
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope Francis)

• 2 weeks later...

If there is such an entity in this universe, then I would say that the celebrity would be God itself so long as I am allowed to borrow its power for that free punch. Can a God even lend enough of its power to damage itself, anyway? Why do it? Why aim low? Besides, it can be blamed for everything bad in the universe due to having created it all. Sure, it also created everything good but why should Reason or Logic get in the way of a pointless sucker-punch?

In failing that, Composite Celebrity. That way, every celebrity of any conceivable kind will be punched at the same time. Science just needs to provide the means to merge them all together to make that wish a reality. Curing diseases and such can wait for petty vengeance upon strangers who have never personally wronged me, can it not?

23 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

If there is such an entity in this universe, then I would say that the celebrity would be God itself so long as I am allowed to borrow its power for that free punch. Can a God even lend enough of its power to damage itself, anyway? Why do it? Why aim low? Besides, it can be blamed for everything bad in the universe due to having created it all. Sure, it also created everything good but why should Reason or Logic get in the way of a pointless sucker-punch?

In failing that, Composite Celebrity. That way, every celebrity of any conceivable kind will be punched at the same time. Science just needs to provide the means to merge them all together to make that wish a reality. Curing diseases and such can wait for petty vengeance upon strangers who have never personally wronged me, can it not?

Even the ones you like, though? or just the bad ones moulded into punchable playdough?

On 7/19/2018 at 9:13 AM, Oburael said:

Anita Sarkeesian.

Sick of her blaming video games for her ineptitude at getting a man.

Sarkeesian is just in it for the money and attention. She's like a televangelist for radical feminists. She preaches things to the choir that they already wanted to hear (be afraid, misogynist boogeymen are everywhere) and the sheep throw wads of "donation" money to her. Money that rarely seems to be accounted for what it was actually spent on once she got it *wink wink*. But hey, her glory days are over and those foolish enough to continue giving her money get exactly what they deserve:classic_rolleyes:

Now comes the annoying wait period for all the AAA developer who thought her snake oil is what the general public wanted to realize when you get woke you go broke. That's probably going to be a few more years.

Heck I have a short list, mostly already mentioned,

For General Duchbaggery

Martin Shkreli (the guy who bought an HIV medication then raised the price)

Kanye West

Trump

All the NFL players taking a knee

For Just Being Annoying as Hell

Tom Cruise

Kardashians and Jenners

Shia Labeouf

Anita Sarkeesian

Oh I almost forgot everyone from "The Jersey Shore"

17 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Money that rarely seems to be accounted for what it was actually spent on once she got it *wink wink*.

Yer mean like the time she started a kickstarter and wanted ten thousand dollars to start a discord server >:D

17 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

to realize when you get woke you go broke.

Jeremy is grande ain't he?

As fer the question, all of them. Even the one's I actually like or that seem to be human beings, simply because I know at some point they'll do something bloody daft and inhuman.

6 hours ago, shoopdawhoop said:

"I would like to inflict violence on a youtube personality who has spoken about multiple threats violence directed at them, that will surely prove she's a liar and a fraud." Sure, nothing weird about that.

A free unaccountable punch is a free unaccountable punch though, right? No matter the reason. :D

6 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Yer mean like the time she started a kickstarter and wanted ten thousand dollars to start a discord server >:D

I think her original kickstarter was the pinnacle. Collected over 100 grand and given what she gave back in return probably pocketed every cent outside the costs of a cheap studio camera. But hey, any of her supporters that didn't figure out what she really is by that blatant con-job, well, a fool and their money....

Though I have a feeling most of her donations come from business just looking for a quick tax write-off these days. Being most of her recent fund raisers hit their goal by receiving a few blob sums of money. Needed a easy charity deduction. Tossed it at a women's group. Any will do, no need to research them to make they are actually helping women or anyone for that manner. Progressivism the corporate way.

6 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Jeremy is grande ain't he?

?

Archived