Four Play & Prostitution minor issues

Eddrik

Hello there my kind people,

I've encountered a few minor problem lately.

First of all, the automatic ToggleFreeCam option from Four Play won't trigger anymore, I have to set it myself from the console menu.
It's not a real bother but I was thinking it would be handful to share this information.

In another hand, my brother safes from Prostitution seems not to trigger any gathering anymore.

Do you guys have any clue ? Maybe it's since i've installed Better Settlers, or... I really don't know. By the way I can still pimp myself or my companion, but last time I did with Dogmeat he was stuck in an infinite loop. I killed the dude, Digmeat was still stuck. I shot bullets in my doggo's skull to see if it would fix, but it didn't.

Thanks for reading.

Download the latest version of Jaam's F4SE plugin then replace it for the one included in Four-Play Community Patch. He fixed it today so that it works with the latest FO4 game version. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v1-20170722/

disable FP_Prostitution.esp, load, save, enable FP_Prostitution.esp, load the save you just made. 

First of all, thank you for your quick answer.

But there is an update.

By brothel safe seems not to be working in my Starlight Drive In custom building. I placed a brothel safe in a prebuilt home in Sanctuary Hills, and it works, but no money is generated.

I'm working on doing what you told me above, but could you please give me another int on which file should I download ? I picked the one at the top of the list, should I take the second one as well ?

Thank again.

UPDATE : The free cam mod is back on tracks ! Thank you, vinfamy.

UPDATE N°2 : I also happened to step inside a fully working brothel earlier today. Everything seems fixed. Thank youa gain, Vinfamy. I love your work.

Hey kind people,

Sorry to bother you again it seems that my brothel stoped working once again.
It worked twice, gathered a lot of people, and now no one is showing.

I've tried to scrap my safe and set my settlers as prostitute, but it looks like total random.

Any idea ?

Archived