Bodyparts still visible after equipping items

farlibarcai

I'm having this problem in the savegame I'm using to test the meshes I put ingame. The meshes sometimes (like 20% of the time) seem to work just fine, but most times the biped parts do not dissapear, outfits and wigs don't even appear when equipped, or the hair and other body parts is still present even when the wig has the "hair" flag in CS.
I have no idea whats going on.

K0WmL5D.jpg

In your picture I see hands and hair.  We need more infos !

What parts does the mesh/nif use?  And which slots do you set in CS ?

A screenshot of a not working nif would be good ( or all nifs of the clothes you use in your screenshot ) . Open it in NifSkope and make a sceenshot ( or upload the nifs )

And which slots do you use for the nifs?

In your picture I see hands and hair.  We need more infos !

What parts does the mesh/nif use?  And which slots do you set in CS ?

A screenshot of a not working nif would be good ( or all nifs of the clothes you use in your screenshot ) . Open it in NifSkope and make a sceenshot ( or upload the nifs )

And which slots do you use for the nifs?

Thanks for the reply, but I realized it was because of a mod. This one was in my load order for years before the bashed patch, but in the last build it was below. I does some OBSE magic with amulets by detecting them through the icons in CS. Since I was lazy enough to put amulet icons and amulet world models for my meshes instead of crafting my own or using other icons, the mod assumed those were amulets instead of other biped objects.

Anyway, working nifs are something I can produce (fortunately). Take a look:

wCEx14R.jpg

Also if you want to know, for some reason, I couldn't see the image I embedded until I logged in to imgur. It happens to me with many embedded pics here, no idea why

Archived