Sims 4 Realistic Skin Overlay

waatza

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-9e11820eff71e08d2504d848ad15d22d-simsskin1.jpg

File Name: Sims 4 Realistic Skin Overlay

File Submitter: waatza

File Submitted: 07 Sep 2017

File Category: The Sims 4

Realistic Skin overlay found in skin details.

More at http://sims4nudedeta...blogspot.co.nz/

download.png

Click here to download this file

It looks like you have a large number of them on your website. Do you have a pack that includes all of the options?

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-9e11820eff71e08d2504d848ad15d22d-simsskin1.jpg

File Name: Sims 4 Realistic Skin Overlay

File Submitter: waatza

File Submitted: 07 Sep 2017

File Category: The Sims 4

Realistic Skin overlay found in skin details.

More at http://sims4nudedeta...blogspot.co.nz/

download.png

Click here to download this file

It looks like you have a large number of them on your website. Do you have a pack that includes all of the options?

dont know but it should as the rule of this site all payed content should be free after some time or mod gets deleted.

How does this mod work exactly ?

I have downloaded the mod and copied the files into the mod folder of Sims4.

But when I am using the option  change simmer ( in Danish :Skift simmer ) I can not change the appearance of the Vagina. At least I do not know how to do it.

the same when I am creating a new sim/household, I can not change the appearance of the vagina.

I have spend $ 30 today for packets he is selling on Patreon. So I am in this moment disappointed but perhaps if I can get some help with the installation the disappointment will disappear.

Is there some files that may conflict with these packets ?

I have some other files in the modfolder ending with "overlay" and it has [bB] in the beginning.

with regards

Henry From Denmark

How does this mod work exactly ?

Greetings Henry!

it'll be found in face > skin details presumably,

As it's an overlay, it'll cover most details potentially including tattoos, it's a shame you spent so much :( Hiroki or wild guy would've been a better bet

I was asking yesterday for a solution. It seems that Mr. Watza is not interrested in providing some support.

I really hope that he or someone else will provide me with a step by step guide for this mod.

As menched above I should look in skindetail ( IN DANISH: Huddetalje) but no matter what kind of skincolour the women are getting

they still have the shaven look as always on their vagina. In the tattoo section there is no tattoo option for a vagina with hair.

As i said before I have used nearly 30$ on Patreon for packet 1 to 5 and number seven. Is there a conflict with for instance Whicked whims or what am I going to look  for

if I want to avoid mod conflict .

I was asking yesterday for a solution. It seems that Mr. Watza is not interrested in providing some support.

I really hope that he or someone else will provide me with a step by step guide for this mod.

As menched above I should look in skindetail ( IN DANISH: Huddetalje) but no matter what kind of skincolour the women are getting

they still have the shaven look as always on their vagina. In the tattoo section there is no tattoo option for a vagina with hair.

As i said before I have used nearly 30$ on Patreon for packet 1 to 5 and number seven. Is there a conflict with for instance Whicked whims or what am I going to look  for

if I want to avoid mod conflict .

It's not a skin color, it's an overlay.

Okay, when you go to the skin section, and you see all those skin colors and faces, there is three buttons. One is for faces and skintones, the other is for skin details, and the other is for teeth. Click the middle one (skin details) and it will take you to an area with overlays. This is the section where you would usually find moles and freckles.

In there should be the overlay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived