Looking for someone who could create a "Toggle Light" effect

I've been using this mod, Toggle Shaders, to be able to toggle on/off Night Eye and Detect Life. Very handy, and doesn't come off when I use Dispel on myself to counter nasty damage-over-time spells.

Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a toggle for a Light spell. I know some people will say "That's what Night Eye is for", but sometimes Night Eye looks really bad regardless of what shader you use, or you want everyone to know you're around with a shining beacon of light (hey, not everyone likes using Sneak).

EDIT: The mod author has given permission for people to use his assets. As such, it'd be nice if someone could make us a mod to give us an Oblivion version of a Pipboy light.

Now, the mod's permissions say not to use his stuff, but if someone could adapt his version for a Light effect, I think a lot of people would like having an Oblivion version of a Pipboy light.

I think you have a little trouble reading?

Licensing/Legal

===============

You can do whatever you want with this mod but don't complain to me if it doesn't work or your PC blows up.

In other words, anyone can "use his stuff".

Now, the mod's permissions say not to use his stuff, but if someone could adapt his version for a Light effect, I think a lot of people would like having an Oblivion version of a Pipboy light.

I think you have a little trouble reading?

Licensing/Legal

===============

You can do whatever you want with this mod but don't complain to me if it doesn't work or your PC blows up.

In other words, anyone can "use his stuff".

When you click the "Permissions" button, it has a bunch of red X's. Guess he just didn't set those. =/

nope that one is oblivion  

its in the oblivion area anyway....

But you are right it does appear to be skyrim.... 

This time it isn't my fault! :)

Archived