Jump to content

Can my wife and I use the sex mods in Sims 4 in the online mode?


Durtyredd

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can my wife and I use the sex mods in Sims 4 in the online mode?​ She has a Mac and I have a PC. If the files are available for both is there a way for us to use all the sex mods to play each other online?

Posted

There's no multiplayer online mode, my dude. Online mode just means having access to the gallery of sims/lots/etc people have made. 

Posted

the multiplayer mod's basically dead, unfortunately. =( i wish someone would pick it back up ... or that the original creator would just finish it xD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...