View File

Hey everyone. A simple mod here I made for myself but wanted to share in case anyone likes spirit appearances :)

There's two potions you can add via console command
-Spirit Walk
-Astral Shadow

Both are weightless with no value so you can spawn 1000 of them in your inventory and not worry about weight.
Each potion gives a 5 min effect.
Spirit Walk is basically Philter of the Phantom but extended so you can fight as a ghost.
Astral Shadow is ethreal form. Probably too long for ethreal but I made it that way for SexLab stuff

console command them to your inventory, set them as favorites, then mark them with a number and you'll get instant effects. Once annoyed or done with effects you can wait it out, sleep, or activate something if using Astral Shadow (ethreal)

I tried the Nexus ones but didn't like them so made this.
Hope you enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice mod!

If you would be so kind, can you make an equippable version of this mod where the user can appear spectral/ethereal while still being able to wear armor, use weapons and still interact with the world? If someone else can make it, point me to a mod, or get me going on how to create my own mod that does this function, then that would be very appreciated.

1 hour ago, ImAlright said:

Nice mod!

If you would be so kind, can you make an equippable version of this mod where the user can appear spectral/ethereal while still being able to wear armor, use weapons and still interact with the world? If someone else can make it, point me to a mod, or get me going on how to create my own mod that does this function, then that would be very appreciated.

I tried that originally, but didn't get anywhere so I settled on this simple setup :/

If anyone wants to make this equippable they have my permission to use this

On 11/16/2017 at 6:27 AM, ImAlright said:

Nice mod!

Is this what you were looking for perhaps (Ghost Ring by JP0005)?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17385/?

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, DarkBasement said:

How do I get the IDs to add them through the console?

open the console with `  then type

help "astral shadow"

help "spirit walk"

then when u get the IDs just type

player.additem xxxxxd52 etc.