SIMS4 Mods not working

britbeli

I got an error message when I logged into sims4 saying, "One or more create a sims items have been removed. The items many not be installed on your computer or the EA account that is currently logged in does not own these items."

Has anyone else got this error message? The mods were working fine for a while, and I just tried to play after a few weeks of not playing, and they aren't working anymore.

Thanks

post-2196001-0-42206500-1504562935_thumb.jpg

normallly i saw this when i had mods in i removed but was saved to maybe a lot or sim that i still had.If you did not remove these mods yourself then maybe there just not working anymore.check you have your mod enabled and that they are still in your mods folder.plus if you had packs or extentions from ea intalled that they are still installed.apart from that your guess is as good as mine.normally if its an update that turns mods out of date there is errors in the game not this message.for me it just looks like it's not reading the mods

Did you test WW? The message normally appears when you remove CC like Cloth or Furniture and place then the Object (Sim or House, etc.). This message does not indicate that WW is not working? Basically it means you delete some content or downloaded something without all the cc used to create it.

Archived