[Feature Idea] Keeping first person kamera during FP scenes

So, i recently installed FP, and it is quite intresting indeed. One thing that was bothering me, is the camera: yes, free roam lets you take... intresting shots, but feels out of place while in normal game. I am indie game developer, and thought about adding "first personish camera". Basically it will work simmilar to ragdoll camera, in fallout, or any smaller shit unity game. When FP scene comes in, the camera object, will be stuck to "eyes object" which will basically create is first person camera, with player model, and all the movement.

Also, another thing bothered me, was that in vigilate mod, there was really no downside to beein catched unless you get robbed option, which is just frustrating, and on survival+ when you get below 20% health (in which you will, very fast) its really difficult to do something. And so, when you are beeing catches, you are beeing fucked few times, and thats it. As i saw, the enslaving mod was somewhere on horizon, but hevent got too deep into it. If i am just thinking wrongly, feel free to correct me.

Awesome mod by the way ^^

(File as an example of fPP)

post-1748460-0-85538500-1504222544_thumb.jpg

So, i recently installed FP, and it is quite intresting indeed. One thing that was bothering me, is the camera: yes, free roam lets you take... intresting shots, but feels out of place while in normal game. I am indie game developer, and thought about adding "first personish camera". Basically it will work simmilar to ragdoll camera, in fallout, or any smaller shit unity game. When FP scene comes in, the camera object, will be stuck to "eyes object" which will basically create is first person camera, with player model, and all the movement.

Also, another thing bothered me, was that in vigilate mod, there was really no downside to beein catched unless you get robbed option, which is just frustrating, and on survival+ when you get below 20% health (in which you will, very fast) its really difficult to do something. And so, when you are beeing catches, you are beeing fucked few times, and thats it. As i saw, the enslaving mod was somewhere on horizon, but hevent got too deep into it. If i am just thinking wrongly, feel free to correct me.

Awesome mod by the way ^^

(File as an example of fPP)

There was a mod like that for Skyrim, it worked reasonably well sometimes. It was an add on to one of the immersive first person (see your body) mods. I eventually stopped using it because I preferred the OTHER Immersive first person mod.

So anyway it's probably possible but maybe a ways off as FP is in it's infancy.

Archived