[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 10:02 AM, Motherlodesims said:

• BONDAGE CHAIR and machinedildo's by Kriticals

Find Through this page

https://cutt.ly/TbLKALX

Using the following files:
Kritical's Posture Bondage: 

Dildo Machine (One_Bar_Prison_)
Animated Dildo Machine in blender

So, exactly which file is that one? Because, I looked all through the available files and could see something like that.

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, whitefang450 said:

Hi, I'm having a problem with the download. Every time I try to download it, WinRar tells me the file is in an unknown format or is damaged. WinZip can't open it, either. The free pack (641 anims) on Gumroad also gives me the same message.

Hi, i did a new update right now, just click on the link

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2022 at 10:51 PM, ADM Ntek said:

this is one of my favorite packs however i find some of the used sounds are rather sub optimal. like burping sounds and some voice lines that sound like store announcements.

Probably was one of the first animations. You can find some of this sounds effects inside handjob on chair living, a fisting animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the animations, but I'm hearing a strange background sound on some animations.  Sounds kind of like someone snapping sheets.  It's not constant and seems to come and go, but when I hear it, it's about every 2-3 seconds.  Is this supposed to be there and I'm misinterpreting it?  Does anyone else hear this?

1 hour ago, merkle said:

Love the animations, but I'm hearing a strange background sound on some animations.  Sounds kind of like someone snapping sheets.  It's not constant and seems to come and go, but when I hear it, it's about every 2-3 seconds.  Is this supposed to be there and I'm misinterpreting it?  Does anyone else hear this?

I would like  to know which name of this animation you are hearing this sound. For awhile, i never heared it before. 

8 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

I would like  to know which name of this animation you are hearing this sound. For awhile, i never heared it before. 

cradle_LOVESEAT_00 (starts about midway through)

intimacytouch_BED_CLIMAX (starts from the beginning)

69_BED_01 (starts from the beginning)

standingcocksucking_SIDEBED_02 (starts from the beginning)

slowlyblowjob_BED_01 (starts from the beginnng)

There are others, but these should be enough for you to examine.  I wish there was a way for me to record what I'm hearing and attach it.

• 2 weeks later...