[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Love your animations, especially any involving kissing. So well done. I had a rather dumb question. I've never used the Mermaid animations, but I recently created my first mermaid (female) and I was wondering how the animations work, and under what conditions would they show up as accessible? Do both have to be Mermaids (male or female)? And I would assume the animations have to be in water? 

Seriouslly, i really would like to finish the penises, but i have to admit that i'd really not like the experiment.  If you have ideas to send me for animations i will be very glad to recommend your work too. Well you need to put it to work for underwater locations. 
<T n="animation_locations">UNDERWATER</T>
Probably the orientation of z axis for root bind needs to be bellow inside blender or other special tools like milkshape. (for older creators who still working around the sims for awhile)

On 4/28/2023 at 11:38 AM, Motherlodesims said:

Seriouslly, i really would like to finish the penises, but i have to admit that i'd really not like the experiment.  If you have ideas to send me for animations i will be very glad to recommend your work too. Well you need to put it to work for underwater locations. 
Probably the orientation of z axis for root bind needs to be bellow inside blender or other special tools like milkshape. (for older creators who still working around the sims for awhile)

So, the Mermaid animations have to take place in the water in Sulani or a swimming pool? Do both actors have to be Mermaids/Mermen? I tried with 2 Mermaids today in a pool, but there was no indication that there was any possibility of animations. Nothing was under "Wicked".

Edited by Sandatharius
On 4/30/2023 at 9:36 AM, Sandatharius said:

So, the Mermaid animations have to take place in the water in Sulani or a swimming pool? Do both actors have to be Mermaids/Mermen? I tried with 2 Mermaids today in a pool, but there was no indication that there was any possibility of animations. Nothing was under "Wicked".

I'll send an example of xml for you just for help ???, for example:

<!-- MERMAID_savingcastaway_UNDERWATER_01 -->

<T> <!-- [START OF ANIMATION ENTRY] -->
      <T n="animation_display_name">0xCCECAB4F</T>
      <T n="animation_raw_display_name">MERMAID_savingcastaway_UNDERWATER_01</T>
      <T n="animation_author">MOTHERLODESIMS</T>
      <T n="animation_custom_locations"></T>
      <T n="object_animation_clip_name"></T>
      <T n="animation_category">TEASING</T>
      <T n="animation_tags"></T>
      <T n="animation_loops">3</T>
      <T n="animation_stage_name">MOTHERLODESIMSMERMAID_savingcastaway_UNDERWATER_01</T>
      <T n="animation_next_stages">MOTHERLODESIMSMERMAID_forcedcowgirlVG_UNDERWATER_01</T>
      <T n="animation_allowed_for_random">1</T> <!-- Flag to disallow animation from being randomly picked in sex (0=Disallow, 1=Allow) -->

<T n="animation_actors_list">
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">0</T>
          <T n="animation_clip_name">MOTHERLODESIMS:PosePack_202012281152225635_set_1</T>
          <T n="animation_type">TEASING</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">MERMAID_BOTH</T> <!-- (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH, ALIEN_MALE, ALIEN_FEMALE, ALIEN_BOTH, GHOST_MALE, GHOST_FEMALE, GHOST_BOTH, VAMPIRE_MALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE, VAMPIRE_BOTH, MERMAID_MALE, MERMAID_FEMALE, MERMAID_BOTH) -->
          <T n="animation_pref_gender">MERMAID_MALE</T> <!-- (MALE, FEMALE, ALIEN_MALE, ALIEN_FEMALE, GHOST_MALE, GHOST_FEMALE, VAMPIRE_MALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE, MERMAID_MALE, MERMAID_FEMALE) -->
          <T n="animation_outfit_category">CURRENT_OUTFIT</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_type">FORCE_ALL</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_hands">0</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T>
          <T n="animation_allow_strapon">1</T>
          <T n="animation_y_offset">0</T>
          <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T>
          <T n="animation_actor_tags">NO_SWEAT, INCREASE_HYGIENE</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNUSED] (PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR ADDING TAGS) -->

<T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">1</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">TEASING</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id">1</T>
          <T n="animation_clip_name">MOTHERLODESIMS:PosePack_202012281152225635_set_2</T>
          <T n="animation_type">TEASING</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">BOTH</T> <!-- (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH, ALIEN_MALE, ALIEN_FEMALE, ALIEN_BOTH, GHOST_MALE, GHOST_FEMALE, GHOST_BOTH, VAMPIRE_MALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE, VAMPIRE_BOTH, MERMAID_MALE, MERMAID_FEMALE, MERMAID_BOTH) -->
          <T n="animation_pref_gender">FEMALE</T> <!-- (MALE, FEMALE, ALIEN_MALE, ALIEN_FEMALE, GHOST_MALE, GHOST_FEMALE, VAMPIRE_MALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE, MERMAID_MALE, MERMAID_FEMALE) -->
          <T n="animation_outfit_category">CURRENT_OUTFIT</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_type">FORCE_ALL</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_hands">0</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T>
          <T n="animation_allow_strapon">1</T>
          <T n="animation_y_offset">0</T>
          <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T>

<T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">0</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">TEASING</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

</T>

<T n="animation_events_list">

<T>
          <T n="event_type">EFFECT</T>
          <T n="event_start_timecode">3.3</T>
          <T n="event_end_timecode">5</T>
          <T n="event_target">a0</T>
          <T n="effect_name">ep07_merfolk_dive_head_splashat</T>
          <T n="effect_joint_name">b__Neck__</T>  
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="event_start_timecode">6</T>
          <T n="event_end_timecode">15</T>
          <T n="effect_name">ep07_floater_lounge_ripples</T>
          <T n="effect_joint_name">b__Spine2__</T>  
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="event_start_timecode">16</T>
          <T n="event_end_timecode">23</T>
          <T n="effect_name">ep07_floater_lounge_ripples</T>
          <T n="effect_joint_name">b__Spine2__</T>  
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="event_start_timecode">23.1</T>
          <T n="event_end_timecode">24.3</T>
          <T n="effect_name">ep07_merfolk_dive_head_splashat</T>
          <T n="effect_joint_name">b__Neck__</T>  
        </T>

</T>

</T> <!-- [END OF ANIMATION ENTRY] --> 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi' I have a problem. I had this content before. For some reasons I had to uninstall the sims 4 and erase all the mods. But now I install the game and I add this content again, but now there aren't some animations that were there before uninstalling the game.

One is this: FEMDOM_cowgirl_FLOOR_CLIMAX - CLIMAX

That appeared before. but now the femdom_cowgirl_floor_climax didn't appears. 

¿Some help?

On 5/31/2023 at 2:05 PM, NikocadoFanClub said:

Hi! I've been wondering if there's any way to download these animations separately or in smaller packs? My game lagged like crazy after I downloaded this...

I never thought that before. Of course, we can make it, separate animations for each kind of locations would be a nice idea. Unfortunately i can't make it. However other mods can cause these kind of issues too. Animations are  weigthless than some 3D mods, there you can find more issues than animations installed as mine. 

On 6/1/2023 at 2:41 PM, lectering said:

Hello, and thank you for the great animations :) I'm new and I wanna know, what is the difference between [Forced] and Rough?

I really don't know, i just make what the people has in mind ? You know, people likes to make requests on my patron page, i just do what they want or what they are needing inside their games. 

On 6/3/2023 at 7:24 PM, Camilovidal97 said:

Hi' I have a problem. I had this content before. For some reasons I had to uninstall the sims 4 and erase all the mods. But now I install the game and I add this content again, but now there aren't some animations that were there before uninstalling the game.

One is this: FEMDOM_cowgirl_FLOOR_CLIMAX - CLIMAX

That appeared before. but now the femdom_cowgirl_floor_climax didn't appears. 

¿Some help?

As i said on my message, probably you need to reinstall a new update from wicked whims. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Motherlodesims changed the title to [Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 07/13/2023)

Your Animations are really Top Notch! The French Kisses are really well made and add a lot of passion to every scene!

I'm exited for the new update, but sadly I see Wordpress took down the preview page.

Can you list the new ones so we can avoid going by trial and error?

Thanks a bunch!

On 7/16/2023 at 8:16 PM, Azuki Kurenai said:

Your Animations are really Top Notch! The French Kisses are really well made and add a lot of passion to every scene!

I'm exited for the new update, but sadly I see Wordpress took down the preview page.

Can you list the new ones so we can avoid going by trial and error?

Thanks a bunch!

Hi Azuki, hope to know how make it better as much frech kisses are done, but i really want to implement some things on my rig to make it better. Thanks a lot for your kindness words. 

I'll post all of my animations inside my blogspot, hope to make it soon. Now i'm learning how to create dance animations on Poledance.

dance_POLEDANCE_10---TEASING.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Motherlodesims facing a clipping bug  after updating sims4 that includes kissing and makeout within your animations. In most of the cases both the sims nose and mouths blends together clipping which previously if I remember correctly used to align really nicely. I mostly play with your animations and seeing it kinda makes the immersion break :( hope there's a way to fix this.

On 8/17/2023 at 12:19 PM, saltandsour said:

Hi @Motherlodesims facing a clipping bug  after updating sims4 that includes kissing and makeout within your animations. In most of the cases both the sims nose and mouths blends together clipping which previously if I remember correctly used to align really nicely. I mostly play with your animations and seeing it kinda makes the immersion break :( hope there's a way to fix this.

Hi Saltandsour,
Please, could you please can send me a screen shot of this issue? Thx again, i really want to help you anyway. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks,
Hope everything is being fine with all of you. Thanks again for the oportunity to release my content inside here: 
Now you can download till 904 animation (plus mermaid animations and magick pack )
Keep in safe! ? Nice simming!

Ps: Most of the animations here were requests that all of you required. So hope you all made this work, all right! ?

Edited by Motherlodesims