[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

On 2/6/2023 at 7:21 AM, ioawdfv said:

I have a question to ask.

Am I only one who can't download these?

same.. hope the item requirement update like kritika bondage chair and machincedildo since the file seem to be renamed or just include if allowed.

On 2/9/2023 at 11:53 AM, Noque said:

same.. hope the item requirement update like kritika bondage chair and machincedildo since the file seem to be renamed or just include if allowed.

I guess that you can't see this animation because an important PROP included inside this. All the credits for Ozzzy. Unfortunately i guess that he's not working however i'm waiting for some answers inside his patron. I let a message for him, hope he'll not be upset if i let what this animation needs, it's basically why it's not working. All the other contents you can find inside Kritical's patreon.

!__One Bar Prison-2_.package

Edited by Motherlodesims
On 2/5/2023 at 8:21 PM, ioawdfv said:

I have a question to ask.

Am I only one who can't download these?

There's a link inside my patron that you can find these files. If you are facing some issues, please contact me. Don't forget that you need to be a merman to assign and fit it correctly for your sim. 

https://www.patreon.com/file?h=36793601&i=7802833

If you are trying to play with merman things and etc, please, give a try with a trident too  ?

https://www.patreon.com/file?h=41689378&i=6370519
1.png?token-time=1678233600&token-hash=a

Here we come, a new huge download with 818 animations , with a plus 34 magicspell animations. hope all of you like!

1 hour ago, Motherlodesims said:

There's a link inside my patron that you can find these files. If you are facing some issues, please contact me. Don't forget that you need to be a merman to assign and fit it correctly for your sim. 

https://www.patreon.com/file?h=36793601&i=7802833

If you are trying to play with merman things and etc, please, give a try with a trident too  ?

https://www.patreon.com/file?h=41689378&i=6370519
1.png?token-time=1678233600&token-hash=a

Here we come, a new huge download with 818 animations , with a plus 34 magicspell animations. hope all of you like!

Oh, ok, thanks for reply.

On 2/20/2023 at 11:01 PM, ioawdfv said:

Oh, ok, thanks for reply.

On 2/21/2023 at 7:50 AM, Angelus75 said:

Thank you so much for this big update @Motherlodesims ?

On 2/22/2023 at 3:20 AM, BT523 said:

Wow, what an update ! 2000 new anims. Can't wait to try it on the game. ?

2000 thanks, Motherlodesims !

All of you are welcome. Strange, here i just have 818 FREE ANIMATIONS - GIFS (See my newest animations gifs here
At least i just have this. ? I beg your pardon, but where you found this? ?

On 2/22/2023 at 5:25 AM, BT523 said:

I'm maybe wrong, don't find your 143 new animations anywhere. Nothing new on workout machine, bed, floor, hottub, etc. Strange, no ?

Very weird. Could you please can send me a scream from your game to see what's going wrong?

On 2/27/2023 at 10:20 PM, Motherlodesims said:

All of you are welcome. Strange, here i just have 818 FREE ANIMATIONS - GIFS (See my newest animations gifs here
At least i just have this. ? I beg your pardon, but where you found this? ?

Very weird. Could you please can send me a scream from your game to see what's going wrong?

No, I don't have 2000 new anims, that was just a way to say "what a big update".  ?

Sorry, don't know what a scream is. A screenshot ? Or probably a scan / report, I suppose.

19 hours ago, BT523 said:

No, I don't have 2000 new anims, that was just a way to say "what a big update".  ?

Sorry, don't know what a scream is. A screenshot ? Or probably a scan / report, I suppose.

Yeah man, that's it! Sorry, my misunderstood, that i never knowed before. ? A screenshot from the game, or please, could you can verify the mods folder? You need to decompress the .rar files inside this directory. If you don't, the animations don't work properly. If you did and it still happening, verify if you have double packages inside the mods folder. Probably the game is reading the old ones. 
Thanks again by the feedback. 

4 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

Yeah man, that's it! Sorry, my misunderstood, that i never knowed before. ? A screenshot from the game, or please, could you can verify the mods folder? You need to decompress the .rar files inside this directory. If you don't, the animations don't work properly. If you did and it still happening, verify if you have double packages inside the mods folder. Probably the game is reading the old ones. 
Thanks again by the feedback. 

I usually decompress the .rar file somewhere and once decompressed, I put the .package file into the Mods folder.

So ok, I will now decompress the .rar directly into de Mods folder and see what happens.

No, I'm quasi sure I don't have double .package file but will verify.

Something bizarre :

In my game, I have all your older animations.

I don't have your new animations (from your february update).

But I have the new anims from your 034_MagicSpell file.

For example, I have new anims like "Turnintoroaches Floor 01, 02, 03", etc... And "Shrunkamanteasing Floor 01, 02", etc...

Anyway, thank you for your help ! ?

I do the test and bring feedback tomorrow. ?

No, unrar the archive directly into the Mods folder doesn't solve the problem.

So it maybe comes from my old version of the game ? Version 1.77.131.1030 (don't want to update the game when not needed).

But anyway, why some anims don't work while hundreds of others work perfectly ? I don't understand.

On 3/2/2023 at 7:07 PM, BT523 said:

No, unrar the archive directly into the Mods folder doesn't solve the problem.

So it maybe comes from my old version of the game ? Version 1.77.131.1030 (don't want to update the game when not needed).

But anyway, why some anims don't work while hundreds of others work perfectly ? I don't understand.

Yes, exactly. Sometimes the game crashes with an older version, you is like me, i like to use my older versions and try not upload the WW so fastly, lately i used not playing the sims, i'm liking to learn something fresh for my mind, maybe just waiting TS5 to be released, why not? I hope to be alive till there (lol) ?

On 3/9/2023 at 7:01 PM, Motherlodesims said:

Yes, exactly. Sometimes the game crashes with an older version, you is like me, i like to use my older versions and try not upload the WW so fastly, lately i used not playing the sims, i'm liking to learn something fresh for my mind, maybe just waiting TS5 to be released, why not? I hope to be alive till there (lol) ?

Yes, i hope the game "Life by you" will come out before Sims 5. ?

Life by You

On 3/23/2023 at 6:40 PM, BT523 said:

Yes, i hope the game "Life by you" will come out before Sims 5. ?

Life by You

Wow man, now i'm interested. You know is good to make new things for new games everytime just for fun too, i guess. 
I need to confess that i like many creators around here that i know they are creating a lot of things for many games around the internet and that's the point that i would like to reach as creator. Nice game for those who likes the same style of the sims game. Thanks for share this!

Edited by Motherlodesims
On 3/25/2023 at 6:34 PM, Motherlodesims said:

Wow man, now i'm interested. You know is good to make new things for new games everytime just for fun too, i guess. 
I need to confess that i like many creators around here that i know they are creating a lot of things for many games around the internet and that's the point that i would like to reach as creator. Nice game for those who likes the same style of the sims game. Thanks for share this!

The first early access to "Life by You" is for september 2023. So patience...

But yes, will be good to have some alternatives to the future Sims 5.

Anyway you are among the best WW animators, the quality of your creations is appreciated by all. ?

On 3/26/2023 at 5:49 PM, BT523 said:

The first early access to "Life by You" is for september 2023. So patience...

But yes, will be good to have some alternatives to the future Sims 5.

Anyway you are among the best WW animators, the quality of your creations is appreciated by all. ?

wOW, thanks, i'm very gratefull to create some for love too evenly with some tips here inside the Loverslab, you tube and the sims 4 studio that we need to know was very important for some knowledge around this, i'm very gratefull for all who likes to work with and i'm not talking just for sex animations as well, but for all that likes to work with creation for games. The great inspiration is the great imagination that we put on that. And now i'm really excited to know how Life By You will work for all the creators around that. ?

Edited by Motherlodesims
  • 4 weeks later...

@Motherlodesims Hi I notices that you listed alot animations for MMF as hetero but you use B instead fixed gender tags M and F. This makes it absolutely frustrating whenever randomly a MMF or FFM animation plays that the game mistakes it for FFM/MMF and puts this way Males into the female position for example. Could you please fix your tags? Turbodriver already said  it many times that modders using the B tag for wrong reasons. Also I cant override your tags with wicked whims in order to fix it because these setting gets resseted every time I restart the game. Please fix your tags. Your animations are good but I have sadly to remove your animation altogether because you use the tag system wrong. Look for example the pics I upload. 

This is just wrong use of the tag system. You marked the animation as HE but set B for the roles which just leads to stupid stuff like this. 

Please fix your tags. 

3124115.PNG

13241415.PNG

Edited by Stiches
On 4/24/2023 at 6:51 PM, Stiches said:

@Motherlodesims Hi I notices that you listed alot animations for MMF as hetero but you use B instead fixed gender tags M and F. This makes it absolutely frustrating whenever randomly a MMF or FFM animation plays that the game mistakes it for FFM/MMF and puts this way Males into the female position for example. Could you please fix your tags? Turbodriver already said  it many times that modders using the B tag for wrong reasons. Also I cant override your tags with wicked whims in order to fix it because these setting gets resseted every time I restart the game. Please fix your tags. Your animations are good but I have sadly to remove your animation altogether because you use the tag system wrong. Look for example the pics I upload. 

This is just wrong use of the tag system. You marked the animation as HE but set B for the roles which just leads to stupid stuff like this. 

Please fix your tags. 

3124115.PNG

13241415.PNG

Really sorry for that. Well i used no play the sims 4, i guess that 's a game that really sucks, believe me! ;D  So i really don't know how it'll work as expected. I just make the animations and rigfys ?

However, you can see that my tags presents as:
actor 0
<T n="animation_genders">BOTH</T>
<T n="animation_pref_gender">MALE</T>

actor 1
 <T n="animation_pref_gender">FEMALE</T>

actor 2

15 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

Really sorry for that. Well i used no play the sims 4, i guess that 's a game that really sucks, believe me! ;D  So i really don't know how it'll work as expected. I just make the animations and rigfys ?

However, you can see that my tags presents as:
actor 0

actor 1
 <T n="animation_pref_gender">FEMALE</T>

actor 2

Well you could simply replace Both with Male here for example, its not a big deal tbh to change. Its just tedious because of the amount of animations. 

13 hours ago, Stiches said:

Well you could simply replace Both with Male here for example, its not a big deal tbh to change. Its just tedious because of the amount of animations. 

You understand what i mean. I would like to change all of these issues for who likes to play the sims 4. I would like to create new things for other mods too. I did some dance animations  for the sims 3 and would like to create new things for those while the sims 5 or Life by You doesn't exist, not for me and hope not be outdated for this whole thing ?. I love all the creators inside here, they were and still being a great inspiration for me!

Edited by Motherlodesims

Love your animations, especially any involving kissing. So well done. I had a rather dumb question. I've never used the Mermaid animations, but I recently created my first mermaid (female) and I was wondering how the animations work, and under what conditions would they show up as accessible? Do both have to be Mermaids (male or female)? And I would assume the animations have to be in water? 

Edited by Sandatharius