Paladin Danse and Dogmeat are nowhere to be found..

This is my 2nd full play-through of Fallout 4, and I sent Paladin Danse to the airport, and Dogmeat to the sanctuary, except when I go there, they are nowhere to be found and appear to have gone missing.

I even checked the small settlement at the airport, which says that it has 1 settler (I'm assuming it's Danse) but he isn't anywhere that I can see.

Also, I've thoroughly searched the sanctuary settlement for dogmeat and I can't find him either.

Please help me out!

This is my 2nd full play-through of Fallout 4, and I sent Paladin Danse to the airport, and Dogmeat to the sanctuary, except when I go there, they are nowhere to be found and appear to have gone missing.

I even checked the small settlement at the airport, which says that it has 1 settler (I'm assuming it's Danse) but he isn't anywhere that I can see.

Also, I've thoroughly searched the sanctuary settlement for dogmeat and I can't find him either.

Please help me out!

Strange question, but did you look on the roof?  I had a devil of a time finding one of my named settlers in Sanctuary, then looked up and he was standing on the roof.  Just a thought.

As for Dogmeat, take a look at this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15565/? .  It allows you to create a leash that can recall Dogmeat from wherever he is.  Should work even if not currently following the player.

Please help me out!

Strange question, but did you look on the roof?  I had a devil of a time finding one of my named settlers in Sanctuary, then looked up and he was standing on the roof.  Just a thought.

As for Dogmeat, take a look at this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15565/? .  It allows you to create a leash that can recall Dogmeat from wherever he is.  Should work even if not currently following the player.

I've searched for Danse at the airport until I was blue in the face and he's not there, even though I sent him there.

Is there any console command that would let me spawn him to my location?

Archived