Naughty AGOT Mod?

Mr_Treason

So I'm finding myself with more time available. (Yes I'll revisit my previous mods and add more content. I already have plans on that front.) I'm binge watching Game of Thrones right now to catch up, and because of this I'm about to pour myself into the AGOT mod for CK2 for a few playthroughs.

Before I do so, I decided to make myself a quick mod that would allow "Visit" events from Dark World because thats like a quality of life thing for any CK2 play-through now. I talked to Dewguru to ensure he would be fine with me posting the little mod that I would make and he of course told me to use whatever I wanted, or whatever I could find a use for.

I can do nothing simply. So now rather than being a quick mod, it's expanding. The mod is going to be channeling "Devious Devices" from skyrim, for some kinky options in the players "Antechamber" (This is a special section of the dungeon that you will build that will allow turning a female prisoner from a generic dungeon prisoner into a painslut, cumslut, or other options...

Below is my "TODO" file that I use to help guide myself while working. Idea's that I've had for the mod, and keeping track of what I have done. (Not everything will be completed, so feel free to help me decide where the priority should be! (For my money, the deviant Antechamber chain is top priority.)

Ideas for story chains

-Kidnapped by bar-henchman and rape/trained to worship and be a sub to their leader.  
-Travel to the North and find a giant to seduce, bring him home. 
-Visit the stables for some horse fun.
-Painslut can be recruited from your dungeon. 
-Seduce a hunter chain, options to bring hunter home.
-Tavern funtime event chain
-WAY OF LIFE EVENTS
     -Hunting: Rainy Day Hunter Encounter ***FINISHED***
     -Intrigue: Seduce the spy to your cause ##PLANNED
     -Carousing: Bar-room party ## PLANNED
     -Rulership: Solving a proble in return for a favor ##PLANNED
     -Scholarship: Studying psychology through BDSM. ##PLANNED
     -Family: Helping a young one come into adolescence. ##PLANNED
-Deviant Visits
     -Inmate begs to give (earns trait)
     -Inmate begs to recieve
     -Inmate begs to be punished
     -Inmate begs you to stay and toy with her further
     -Female Player locks herself in Antechamber

INPROGRESS TODO LIST
Finish Deviant Visitatins & Occurences

Features (The White text below is already finished.) 
-Spend intimate time with Lovers, Consorts, & Spouses at will.  Chance of impregnation based on fertility should you or your lover not pull out. (Those chances are of course zero for same sex encounters).  **Not just one picture scenes, 3-7 event chains.***
-Spend time events have a 10 day cooldown.
-Way of Life events specific to your chosen focus.
          -Hunting: Rainy Day Hunter Encounter. (Retreat from the rain to an Inn for a rainy night of fun.)
          -More to come.
-Give in to your Deviant thoughts and construct an Antechamber on your dungeon. This Antechamber channels the "Deviant Devices" from skyrim and allows a lot of fun play with your prisoners.
-Turn prisoners into Painsluts or Cumsluts with two new traits
**Todo -Recruit a fearless painslut from your dungeon with superior fighting capabilities
**Todo -Turn enemies into submissive lovers
**Todo -As a female, lock yourself into the Antechamber and see what happens.

That brings me too...

What would you want from an Erotic AGOT sub-mod? I can't promise that I'll use anything specifically, but I can promise I will absolutely take those suggestions seriously.

Interesting idea!

The first thing to come to mind is sexual encounters based on the society.  The casual sex lives of the Wildlings, the wild violent orgies of the Dothraki, the incestuous couplings of the Targeryans, the acceptance of bisexuality in Dorne.

Magic is also an option.  Could a warg possess someone else's body and induce them into sex acts?  What visions could the warlocks of Qarth provide?  And what is the conception of one of the Lord of Light's shadow-children like in detail?

This looks interesting, I've been meaning to play AGOT but never got around to it.

Two things that come to mind:

1. AGOT has from what I've read a pretty good dueling engine that can be called by other events. Losing certain duels with your female ruler might leave them at the mercy of their opponents (even if it's a somewhat formal duel, they might claim they're just taking care of her wounds...)

2. From what I remember of the books, diplomatic meetings (and some forces not respecting the rules that govern them (No, stabbing *really* isn't proper wedding protocol)) are an important theme... so what if you're losing a war rather badly so you meet under a flag of truce... and the enemy leader agrees to a peace, then rapes your ruler (or blackmails them if meeting before declaring a warm with you trying to prevent that). You get your peace, but your character likely won't be very happy about it (and there might be a bastard to worry about later on)

• 1 month later...

Various approaches to your wedding and bedding maybe?
You behaviour during it will affect your spouses opinion of you for a long time to come.

Do you treat your bride with love and affection, or is bedding her simply duty, or is she just your wife and you will lay with her damnit.
The better a husband you are the more she, and her family will like you.

Possibly the game traits could affect this aswell. A cruel ruthless person is more likely to treat their wife poorly while a kind, temperate person is more likely to be a kind, loving husband.

Archived