Impossible Boots Victoire plus Platforms

View File

• ​This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 3274 (platforms: 3290)
  • 3 color channels (4 on platforms)
  • Will elevate young adults and adults 6 “units” above ground, 5 to teens; platforms will elevate 8 and 7 respectively
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Boots look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • The zipper looks stretched, not a big deal unless you zoom in
  • Because the main texture (and mesh) lacks any kind of detail I recommend to use patterns on these just be aware some of them won't align behind the leg
  • Rough edges here and there
  • There’s a “line” on the leg/feet seam similar to the Impossible Feet but unless you zoom directly it’s almost invisible
  • Potential clipping with floor, chairs, beds, etc. and animation misalignment under normal simming. This can also can happen on custom animations and poses and also might cause leg/feet extreme bending (I usually don’t have problems on my game while using Passion or OKW, but I cannot guarantee yours)
  • 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces and alike from the game and other creators, might interfere with the boots and cause severe deformation, don’t use both at the same time

Notes:

• I made this CC simply to experiment with bone assignments and morphs, because everything went better than expected I decided to share it, with that said, I’m aware the design is nothing to write home about but the same happened with my first pair of original heels
  • Based on the mesh from Impossible Boots with Warmers
  • I extracted the zipper texture and normalmap from afBodyRaceShorts
  • ​This is an original mesh created with a combination of Metasequoia, Blender and Milkshape 3D
  • You can mix this CC with most skirts made by EA (and probably from other creators), pants with volume around the calf and below will clip
  • Boots are compatible with the default body, MedBod and maybe other custom meshes

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for zipper textures

Edited by CPU
  • 1 month later...