Hello! 

Im pretty amateur at adding mods :D !!! 
So is there someone who can send me hes or hers Type 3 Data folder! 

Ive been trying add it so many diffrent ways and i end up same way all the time! Boobs looks like they had just little cut! Underwear is so messy all over the body! 

I had help with it but as allways i mess it up! 
So i hope someone have little time for me and send me a Type 3 Data folder! 

I dont use NVSE or other mods!!! 

Please help me ! 

Best Regards Papagoi

Are you using a mod manager? You only need NVSE is you have mods that require it. Underwear on the bodies means that it's using the in game body files and not and mod files.

If you are installing manually (not recommended for new players) you must launch the game launcher and then from the game launcher tick the .esp/.esm you have installed.

It is better to use mods like FOMM (fallout mod manger) to install your mods into your game.

So if you are not using a mod manager it would be best if you uninstall the game then go to your game folder and delete the fallout folder and then reinstall it back and then use a mod manager like FOMM.

Just don't use NMM it tends to install and uninstall mods incorrectly.

I used type 3 installer and still nothing what i do wrong?

In installer i got to choose

Face

Body

Tattoos

Clothing wich gomes with esp. I unequip the clothing esp and still body is messedup.

Should i use older version of type 3 or?

I used type 3 installer and still nothing what i do wrong?

In installer i got to choose

Face

Body

Tattoos

Clothing wich gomes with esp. I unequip the clothing esp and still body is messedup.

Should i use older version of type 3 or?

Archived