Hi!

I've been getting lots of lastexception errors throughout the whole week and it´s truly annoying. I have the latest patch (1.33) and have plenty of cc. I also have MC Command Center and Neia's no more same sims mod. I read in deaderpool's tumblr that neia's mod conflicts so i deleted it. It stopped for a while but now i started getting them again!! The most recent one was a few mins ago, I was playing in San Myshuno at the arts center. I checked for most of my mods and no updates have been uploaded // still do their function. 

There was also this other time when the female top was hidden when i removed a top part (invisible, with no nude top part) and it was actually because i had luumia's body textures that weren't set as default, so i downloaded the female ones by hiroki and it fixed, i thought it was that, but i'm still getting them...

I also have deleted other mods that found out weren't really working but as of right now i'm still getting those files. I haven't had any WWlastexceptions so i don't think the problem it's with the mod.

So, thats all. Can you help me out??

Thanks beforehand!

lastException.txt

UPDATE:  I removed some folders and and stuff and another lastexception file was created. The files that were on my mods folder when it happened are listed in the picture (it had numbers because i launched the game after that so i renamed it to avoid confusions)

the '1 toddler 2 children 3 teen 4 adult' file is a mod for more CAS traits by chingyu1023 (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=591706&c=1&goto=newpost), i renamed it like that trying to keep the folder in order, lol. I still use it because i read in comments it still works as of the most recent update.

post-2262835-0-31976200-1503723447_thumb.png

lastexception (updated).txt

The first exception file you included is about "object_sculpture" that has Sims trying to run "painting_View_Passive" but the object is missing its focus bone. I would say it's an outdated mod that overrides the "object_sculpture", but I don't know.

The second exception file, I don't know, it's some issue with an animation, can't help you there.

Archived