BushyEquip LE & SE [SOS/Plugin] BodySlide

View File

Lets you equip a hairy bush onto your character through slot 52. This is achieved either through using the .esp and through console commands or AdditemMenu or through SOS. Both layers in the bush are capable of matching color with the character's hair, but require that you change it every time to match again through RaceMenu.

Requires 

BodySlide and Outfit Studio (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?)

Special Edition link - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201

Installation

Place contents of archive into Data folder, overwriting when prompted. Using BodySlide, build the pubic hair mesh file and place into \meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Pubic Hair for Females\ for the SOS version.  Before building the mesh in BodySlide, be sure to either zero the sliders or adjust them.

If you do not use SOS, in the Optional folder there is the plugin (.esp) version of the mod. Make sure to copy meshes from BodySlide into  \meshes\actors\character\Bushy for .esp version.

*Plugin is not compatible with the Special Edition version*

SOS Addon - Pubic for Females is required for the SOS and Special Edition versions to function (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2373-sos-addon-pubic-hair-for-females/), check mod page for its requirements.

Recommended

Pubic hair meshes are capable of changing colour to match your hair colour but the flat mesh does this differently than the 3D hair mesh. This can create conflicting layers for some hair colour more than others, so build the meshes without the flat mesh enabled to make colour more consistent.

Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu UNP CBBE - Use this to add hair underneath the mesh and reduce the appearance of clipping.

Pubes Forever SSE - Special Edition equivalent of the above mod.

I would suggest using a CBBE or UUNP body as the mesh matches them most closely and adjusting your chosen body mesh further using RaceMenuMorphs. The SOS version is more capable than the plugin, especially through use of "Make armor revealing".

Credits & Thanks

4uDIK for their Real Body's bush + textures and the 3d pubic hair mesh

Raistlin1 for creating SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females and making this quickly possible

jclyde6108 for help with fixing the bush colour change problem
Leito for their body replacer's labia mesh -Used in an older version
b3lisario, VectorPlexus, Smurf & team for SOS (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/)
Caliente, ousnius and team for Bodyslide, Texture Blender, and Unified UNP

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/24/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Schlongs of Skyrim, BodySlide
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Nice! A simple request.. could you release a public hair without the vagina option? I love those pubes!!

I could release it as a .nif with only the two parts of the pubic hair mesh, but I think I'll just delete labia from the current mesh. I wish I knew how to make the mesh equip more like that SOS pubic hair addon (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2373-sos-addon-pubic-hair-for-females/), because then you could equip it to almost anything body.

Edit: I've added something like what you've requested

If anyone knows how to change the equip slot for a mesh in Creation Kit, I would appreciate the help. I want to make this mod independent of a body mesh, but I've been unable to make it equip properly without making the body mesh invisible. I like the way this lingerie set (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67717/?) is able to equip onto the existing body mesh, but I don't know how to achieve the same thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've discovered a way to do something like this.

Just tried the new SOS version and this is what I got..

Ganja%20-%20Editor%20Smoke%20Test%20Cell

She's pretty voluptuous 

Truth be told, I looked at the nifs and I am indifferent to the skin meshes. They clip and are a different color to my characters vulva. I know you said I could configure it in racemenu, but genital sliders do nothing for my female character.  I also just realized that the pubic hair wraps up the ass as well. lol It doesn't look bad, buuuut :/

Just tried the new SOS version and this is what I got..

Ganja%20-%20Editor%20Smoke%20Test%20Cell

She's pretty voluptuous 

Truth be told, I looked at the nifs and I am indifferent to the skin meshes. They clip and are a different color to my characters vulva. I know you said I could configure it in racemenu, but genital sliders do nothing for my female character.  I also just realized that the pubic hair wraps up the ass as well. lol It doesn't look bad, buuuut :/

Your screenshots was removed, I can't see anything.

I didn't say there were sliders in Racemenu, I meant only the color can be changed there. As for the hair curling up into her ass, I can modify the mesh a little to shrink that part away. It does look a bit jagged doesn't? What about the hair that grows up onto the sides of the thighs?

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to use this BushyEquip SOS version on the newest COS (Cosio 3.6), but found there to be some clipping.  Looks ok with the race menu overlays applied, but I tried to edit the mesh using Outfit Studio (tried to use the increase the mesh volume brush) and got rid of the clipping, but I must have messed something else up because afterwards every time a Sexlab scene triggered the character had a weird spike of bush sticking up to the top of her belly.  Maybe I screwed up the weighting?  Any tips on modifying the mesh to fit better?

I tried to use this BushyEquip SOS version on the newest COS (Cosio 3.6), but found there to be some clipping.  Looks ok with the race menu overlays applied, but I tried to edit the mesh using Outfit Studio (tried to use the increase the mesh volume brush) and got rid of the clipping, but I must have messed something else up because afterwards every time a Sexlab scene triggered the character had a weird spike of bush sticking up to the top of her belly.  Maybe I screwed up the weighting?  Any tips on modifying the mesh to fit better?

I suspect what could have happened here is you forgot to select "Edit Connected Only" (hotkey is normally C) and accidentally edited something behind what you were intending to, or "X Mirror" had on. If weighting were corrupted overall, the entire mesh would turn into a spiky explosion taking up the whole screen, but I'm not sure about individual vertices, since I never encountered the problem. I suggest you could try using RaceMenuMorphs (part of BodySlide) ingame and adjusting some sliders like TummyTuck until the clipping is reduced. Same can be done in BodySlide, but it's hard to see the exact effect there as it would look ingame. 

If you could post a screenshot, I could get a better idea and try to fix it myself. I'm still not satisfied with the state of the clipping myself.

I suspect what could have happened here is you forgot to select "Edit Connected Only" (hotkey is normally C) and accidentally edited something behind what you were intending to, or "X Mirror" had on. If weighting were corrupted overall, the entire mesh would turn into a spiky explosion taking up the whole screen, but I'm not sure about individual vertices, since I never encountered the problem. I suggest you could try using RaceMenuMorphs (part of BodySlide) ingame and adjusting some sliders like TummyTuck until the clipping is reduced. Same can be done in BodySlide, but it's hard to see the exact effect there as it would look ingame. 

If you could post a screenshot, I could get a better idea and try to fix it myself. I'm still not satisfied with the state of the clipping myself.

Screenshot showing some clipping:

post-1313200-0-71667200-1505276534_thumb.jpg

And a screen after applying a bushy texture via RaceMenu Overlay:

post-1313200-0-42033100-1505276591_thumb.jpg

The latter method largely fixes the problem for me, as I'd have to look pretty hard to see the clipping.  If you do update the meshes, I will be happy to try them out, but I'm satisfied with the current results.  Thanks for the mod, and your time!

Screenshot showing some clipping:

attachicon.gifenb 2017_09_12 20_48_03_05.jpg

And a screen after applying a bushy texture via RaceMenu Overlay:

attachicon.gifenb 2017_09_12 20_45_51_48.jpg

The latter method largely fixes the problem for me, as I'd have to look pretty hard to see the clipping.  If you do update the meshes, I will be happy to try them out, but I'm satisfied with the current results.  Thanks for the mod, and your time!

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it.

I might suggest however, after seeing your screenshots, the area where there is clipping is usually where CBBE apply its "Groin" slider. In my experiences this has created a lump in the area, which can poke out.

Either way, enjoy.

• 4 months later...

a couple questions you asked along the way....changing slots in the ck also requires nif to have different body part assigned . Its under NiTriShape->BSDismemberSkinInstance->Body Part, something like SBP_52_MOD_PELVIS_SECONDARY. Those lingerie sets equip over another body mesh because they don't have one in them and are using something other than SBP_32_BODY.

try these meshes out for color changing 3d hairs...colorfix.7z oh, and this one for the bodyslide mesh master ... 4uDIKPubic.nif

ColorHairTest.thumb.jpg.7d28f03bb6d46c285336f46a55abaf27.jpg

I tested the color fix you uploaded and it does in fact affect the 3d pubic hairs, good find. Did you play around with changing the color to be stronger? This screenshot has my character with platinum blonde hair, though its still showing up fairly dark. However, I did delete the flat pubic hair mesh usually underneath the 3d hairs to test the color change. It's more bright normally. A small detail though, works well in general.

Thanks for contributing.

let's see, here's a laundry list...

1. make sure the nitrishapedata includes color vertices, and set them all to #ffffffff

2. change the shader type to Hair tint shader

3. set the emit color to black #0, set the hair tint color to #7f7f7f7f adjusted the specularity, glossiness, etc values.

5. set the texture to something else...that default overlay is "blank".

6. set the shader settings flag(s) to turn off own emit, turn on double sided, turn on vertex color and alpha, turn on hair and anistropic lighting, and cast and receive shadows amongst others.

9 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

let's see, here's a laundry list...

1. make sure the nitrishapedata includes color vertices, and set them all to #ffffffff

2. change the shader type to Hair tint shader

3. set the emit color to black #0, set the hair tint color to #7f7f7f7f adjusted the specularity, glossiness, etc values.

5. set the texture to something else...that default overlay is "blank".

6. set the shader settings flag(s) to turn off own emit, turn on double sided, turn on vertex color and alpha, turn on hair and anistropic lighting, and cast and receive shadows amongst others.

Thanks. Seems that one of these changes, plus a few I made, managed to enable the bush to match color finally :smile:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, AWHA said:

Yes please. A SSE version would be great!

Also, what is the difference between your mod and this one:

The main difference is customization. BushyEquip replaces the meshes that SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females uses, that being Wild, Untamed, Bush, Landing Strip. This means you can customize each one with a present and rename them to replace the mesh you want. There are sliders for pubic hair mesh that give some decent degree of customization. I might make an entry for all four meshes to remove the need for renaming and give each mesh (flat mesh part) its own separate texture.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 11:48 AM, randomuser777 said:

The main difference is customization. BushyEquip replaces the meshes that SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females uses, that being Wild, Untamed, Bush, Landing Strip. This means you can customize each one with a present and rename them to replace the mesh you want. There are sliders for pubic hair mesh that give some decent degree of customization. I might make an entry for all four meshes to remove the need for renaming and give each mesh (flat mesh part) its own separate texture.

Thanks, I will keep a lookout for the SSE version.