[SEARCH] Looking for specific mod that replaced children textures with that of the adult textures

I remember a while back there was a mod both on loverslab and on nexus that used the textures of adults for children. For instance if you had replaced the textures of the males then the male children would have the same texture, I remember reading about the progress here and they were last making meshes so that they could have beast children that used the textures of the adult beast races. The creator had a bit of trouble keeping it on nexus as I recall, I believe it was because people were using nude mods and then obviously having those nude mod textures replace that of the children's. I've been looking for the mod or even the creator for days with no avail. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or where to find it?

I believe it was because people were using nude mods and then obviously having those nude mod textures replace that of the children's.

i don't have the mod, but i would think that with some small mesh or texture mapping edits it should have been easy to prevent that from ever happening.

Okay so I'm pretty sure I found the creator and a nexus forum post of her asking for help with it but there's no file and it doesn't look like she's been active since 2015, though I can't tell as to whether she ended up getting the beast race meshes down which was the part I was looking forward to, anybody know where to find the file? Here's the link to the forum post: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3052229-new-children-mod/

Archived