[Search] Has anyone ever really done a PROPER female conversion of any of the Witcher Seltkirk outfits?

Some of my favourite armours for males are the ones based on the Witcher Seltkirk model, especially the Knightranger Archer set and the plain leather mashup from Credo:

43173-1-1380502565.jpg

49133-3-1391097484.jpg

There have been BAD conversions of these armours before (as in the original Witcher 2 pack, Credo, or the Armour of Intrigue sets) where they just throw the male mesh on the female body, which of course looks horrible.

But has anyone ever made a PROPER conversion of a Seltkirk-based Witcher armour? Or is there a good female armour which looks similar enough (as you can see there's some big texturing differences between my two examples, but they're still both based on the Seltkirk mesh)? I'm really hoping to be able to use a matched or sort-of-matched male-female set for a mod I'm working on. I can do retexturing or work in nifskope, but Blender is beyond me (and my computer doesn't like it much either). There's a fair number of good female conversions of some of the male Witcher armours, but not this one (I think?).

Archived