10 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

So I copied your vagina onto the body and this is what I got..

Reveal hidden contents

968439629_Ganja-TheWinkingSkeever2018-08-2714_15_38.thumb.png.0eb2ad3f92857a401b3f346da83bee17.png1047145148_Ganja-TheWinkingSkeever2018-08-2714_16_04.thumb.png.e4c602955a742b07b30d7bea009b0e2c.png1930800430_Ganja-TheWinkingSkeever2018-08-2714_23_01.thumb.png.c4241aaffb5bcbee46bb79f971f5f553.png

There are some issues, however. I copied the weights over from Bazinga's CUUNP and the clit stretches rather unnaturally. Not sure if it did that before.  It doesn't look terrible but pussies shouldn't open where the clit is. Also, I didn't delete enough vertices for the pussy hole. Outfit Studio doesn't make it easy to select them. With that said it looks great for general screenshots and fucking. 

I don't know how you make new sliders

That is very impressive, well done. I doubt I could do it better with that style.

I'm not certain if the clit stretched abnormally before. I had issues with having both sides to part ways properly when I created v3.0, almost like the left side was frozen. Could simply be that when you copied the weighs from Bazinga's mod, it attached them in the wrong place.

As for sliders, I make them by making each edit I'd make to reference labia into a slider. I used to edit the mesh itself before, which can result in losing all of your work when mesh gets corrupted. Make the labia's shape as compatible to edits as possible and create sliders going forward.

I only recently discovered I could delete vertices in Bodyslide. I originally made the labia clip into the body on purpose because of that.

6 minutes ago, randomuser777 said:

That is very impressive, well done. I doubt I could do it better with that style.

I'm not certain if the clit stretched abnormally before. I had issues with having both sides to part ways properly when I created v3.0, almost like the left side was frozen. Could simply be that when you copied the weighs from Bazinga's mod, it attached them in the wrong place.

As for sliders, I make them by making each edit I'd make to reference labia into a slider. I used to edit the mesh itself before, which can result in losing all of your work when mesh gets corrupted. Make the labia's shape as compatible to edits as possible and create sliders going forward.

I only recently discovered I could delete vertices in Bodyslide. I originally made the labia clip into the body on purpose because of that.

I recently discovered that you could delete them as well.. about 17 hours ago actually lol.  I wonder how long that option has been there. I could send you my body if you'd like? It definitely still needs work..

On 8/28/2018 at 2:56 AM, MayDayCray said:

I recently discovered that you could delete them as well.. about 17 hours ago actually lol.  I wonder how long that option has been there. I could send you my body if you'd like? It definitely still needs work..

You can send the body if you want. I think posting the files here would be best?

On 9/4/2018 at 11:26 AM, MayDayCray said:

drop them here - "C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" 

NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy.nif

NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy.osd

I looked it over in BodySlide and found a couple errors that are simple to fix. There's a gap looking forward from the back of the labia right above the clitoris area and some gaps next to the labia caused by the body mesh. Looks about as sleek as in your screenshots.

2 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

I looked it over in BodySlide and found a couple errors that are simple to fix. There's a gap looking forward from the back of the labia right above the clitoris area and some gaps next to the labia caused by the body mesh. Looks about as sleek as in your screenshots.

There are also some lingering vertices inside the labia that stretch laterally when the pussy opens. Don't know if I have the dexterity to target and delete those vertices.. hell, I don't have the dexterity to fix my PCs eyebrows and lashes.. or mine for that matter! 

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

There are also some lingering vertices inside the labia that stretch laterally when the pussy opens. Don't know if I have the dexterity to target and delete those vertices.. hell, I don't have the dexterity to fix my PCs eyebrows and lashes.. or mine for that matter! 

I imagine I'm not a wizard either. I learned most of this from trial and error.

I hadn't tested the mesh with collisions earlier but now that I have, I managed to make improvements. I used Mesh Rigger to copy the left and right Pussy bone from UUNP Special onto your creation. This repaired the strange noodle vertices stretching across the opening during collision and everything else seems to collide as expected. However, I must admit that it acts too much like accordion now with the lips opening shortly after the body mesh swings open. I'm not certain whether that was intended or caused by Mesh Rigger. This is one of the reasons I never successfully attached the labia to a body mesh with that sort of slit cut. 

1 hour ago, randomuser777 said:

I imagine I'm not a wizard either. I learned most of this from trial and error.

I hadn't tested the mesh with collisions earlier but now that I have, I managed to make improvements. I used Mesh Rigger to copy the left and right Pussy bone from UUNP Special onto your creation. This repaired the strange noodle vertices stretching across the opening during collision and everything else seems to collide as expected. However, I must admit that it acts too much like accordion now with the lips opening shortly after the body mesh swings open. I'm not certain whether that was intended or caused by Mesh Rigger. This is one of the reasons I never successfully attached the labia to a body mesh with that sort of slit cut. 

I'll look into repainting the weights to stop the noodle effect

3 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

UUNP version... Am i stupid ? Clams of skyrim needs CBBE like caliente body CBBE as requirement so... how to use now the unp version ? or is clams of skyrim also in unp possible ?

UUNP version needs BodySlide to generate the UUNP body. No, COS is only for CBBE as far I know. That CLAMS requirement part in the description is a left over when I tested something in COS.

Dont know if i am just so stupid or i have done sth wrong so all files in caliente yes. maybe the optional files dont know where to put cuz it seems to be grey out in preview... its the oufit/body labiauunphq so i can see it and adjuste the sliders. so that is working... yeah still missing the color or is the installation not up to date ? thx in advance

8 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

Dont know if i am just so stupid or i have done sth wrong so all files in caliente yes. maybe the optional files dont know where to put cuz it seems to be grey out in preview... its the oufit/body labiauunphq so i can see it and adjuste the sliders. so that is working... yeah still missing the color or is the installation not up to date ? thx in advance

If you want to use the UUNP version of the mod, you need to download that file and you need to have textures that are UNP compatible. Missing the color sounds like missing textures to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to ask: Is there a bodyslide version planed for the CoS Variant?

That Labia mesh does have an "opening" but I don't like to create an own body shape. And before I spend hours in Outfit studio to add the mesh to another body and then adjust weights, transform mesh etc, this would be much easier :)

The position of the vagina texture is in the same place as the tail for beast races. So I can't use this mod for those.

Also some technical question: In my testings, with a short labia the texture outer parts of the labia doesn't seem the get any light. Is there something that if a verdict is half hidden behind another mesh, it doesn't get any light at all?

On 9/28/2018 at 10:05 AM, egon123 said:

I like to ask: Is there a bodyslide version planed for the CoS Variant?

That Labia mesh does have an "opening" but I don't like to create an own body shape. And before I spend hours in Outfit studio to add the mesh to another body and then adjust weights, transform mesh etc, this would be much easier :)

The position of the vagina texture is in the same place as the tail for beast races. So I can't use this mod for those.

Also some technical question: In my testings, with a short labia the texture outer parts of the labia doesn't seem the get any light. Is there something that if a verdict is half hidden behind another mesh, it doesn't get any light at all?

That version was only a simple test of the plugin that enables equipping labia as an item. I wanted to show you can build a COS body and use it easily with the plugin. Any other development belongs to the author.

1 hour ago, randomuser777 said:

I'm not sure what's happened here. What program is that preview from?

I use Nifscope for review after i built the body in BodySlide, i use UBPB with option Build morphs ( my version 4.4)

Here is the pic of body in ShapeData folder

labia.jpg.b0053916247346d5f7b33efb38180e77.jpg

and here is the body with vagina after built in BodySlide

1074905643_dontknow.jpg.975156ae3d0a28388cdde734da5b8209.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV
On 6/24/2018 at 6:49 AM, yinshuishui said:

http://www.9damao.com/thread-125754-1-1.html

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zpZJvrNFb1GIzvVj3eZT6A

key:2b59

https://mega.nz/#!pxF3VYwY!i5OnipHJ8h6OHkU82akt-U7eLkC9gNrmwcp-oBNJtaA

Free version 1.0
BodySlide HDT-PE
It's true pussy, Chinese artists are very powerful...It is highly recommended to have a look

version 2 can't BodySlide,paid version can BodySlide.

I hope you will do something beyond Chinese artists.

And follow the spirit of free sharing. Free games mod are fun! Too mercenary is very annoying!

Good luck!

I wish more people were talking about this body, and someone had a link to the UUNP Bodyslide version... I guess the link here is to version one and it is at like version 2.64 or something? Maybe higher?

This mesh looks 10/10, hopefully it is available to all sometime. Thanks for a link to the original though, I was under the impression that Bazinga's was pretty close to the CUUNP but it looks drastically different.