7 hours ago, ~ Deathstalker said:

If I could have a small request fulfilled; can you

make it so we can choose Open Labia to be 

the default labia so we dont have to equip

it as an item. :classic_blush:

I agree with you, equipping usually interrupts some animations or causes an HDT glitch :dissapointed:. I thought about making this change a while ago and so here it is. The default should be the open variant for either CBBE and UUNP. I appreciate the suggestion. 

i dont get it... At the install step of "Place the output from "LabiaOpenVariant or LabiaOpenHDT" into \meshes\actors\character\Labia\ and the one from "LabiaClosedHDT" into \meshes\actors\character\characters assets\". What output are you talking about? A BodySlide Output? If that one exist i don't know where to find it. My meshes/actors/character/Labia is yet empty. Same for \meshes\actors\character\characters assets\

Thanks for your time

40 minutes ago, Katalatam said:

i dont get it... At the install step of "Place the output from "LabiaOpenVariant or LabiaOpenHDT" into \meshes\actors\character\Labia\ and the one from "LabiaClosedHDT" into \meshes\actors\character\characters assets\". What output are you talking about? A BodySlide Output? If that one exist i don't know where to find it. My meshes/actors/character/Labia is yet empty. Same for \meshes\actors\character\characters assets\

Thanks for your time

Try again with the new version. Yes, BodySlide outputs the mesh files and they should end up in the folders written in the mod description.

21 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

Try again with the new version. Yes, BodySlide outputs the mesh files and they should end up in the folders written in the mod description.

Yep, it worked after i updated bodyslide. Also ingame but the sliders for the labia completly escaped in bodyslide like a pokemon. So i can't configure the position of it.

On 8.2.2018 at 5:44 AM, randomuser777 said:

The sliders in BodySlide disappeared?

yeah only for the labia tho. All other sliders are there. Instead i have a "FlatVenus" and "CleftVenusPosition" slider which I didnt noticed before in the earlier version of bodyslide ( i believe they belong to standard bodyslide). But your mod worked ingame. Maybe i can change it through racemenu morphs.

lv_LI.jpg

8 hours ago, Katalatam said:

yeah only for the labia tho. All other sliders are there. Instead i have a "FlatVenus" and "CleftVenusPosition" slider which I didnt noticed before in the earlier version of bodyslide ( i believe they belong to standard bodyslide). But your mod worked ingame. Maybe i can change it through racemenu morphs.

CleftVenusPosition and FlatVenus belong to this mod, so the rest might exist somewhere among the other sliders. 

+1 for people having trouble getting bodyslide sliders to show up. I can get them for LabiaOpenVariant, but both LabiaClosedHDT and LabiaOpenHDT are limited to the sliders in the screenshot above.

Also, every time I build LabiaClosedHDT into any of the bodies, I end up with LabiaOpenHDT textures in game, despite the default bodyslide preview showing Closed.

All in all, the mod is awesome of course, I guess I'm just struggling a bit to get the exact settings that I want. I have a hunch that I am misplacing the files to be honest, so if anyone wouldn't mind showing or explaining exactly what files (with file extensions please) need to be in which folders, that would be awesome. The description on the front page is kind of vague as it does not define what the "output" of each of the variants is. Defining exact file extensions (.nif, .osd, etc...) would go a long way in helping those of us that are new to the modding community, especially for resources that require manual movement and saving of files.

Thanks again for taking the time to create mods like this and respond to our questions

On 14/02/2018 at 7:10 AM, DoesntmatterforSkyrim said:

+1 for people having trouble getting bodyslide sliders to show up. I can get them for LabiaOpenVariant, but both LabiaClosedHDT and LabiaOpenHDT are limited to the sliders in the screenshot above.

Also, every time I build LabiaClosedHDT into any of the bodies, I end up with LabiaOpenHDT textures in game, despite the default bodyslide preview showing Closed.

All in all, the mod is awesome of course, I guess I'm just struggling a bit to get the exact settings that I want. I have a hunch that I am misplacing the files to be honest, so if anyone wouldn't mind showing or explaining exactly what files (with file extensions please) need to be in which folders, that would be awesome. The description on the front page is kind of vague as it does not define what the "output" of each of the variants is. Defining exact file extensions (.nif, .osd, etc...) would go a long way in helping those of us that are new to the modding community, especially for resources that require manual movement and saving of files.

Thanks again for taking the time to create mods like this and respond to our questions

Make sure you installed all of the folders for LabiaOpenHDT and LabiaClosedHDT correctly, that being ShapeData, SliderGroups, SliderPresets, SliderSets. Which version of BodySlide are you using?

As for having LabiaOpenHDT being the default mesh visible in game, that is a recent change I made quickly by swapping what the item called "LabiaOpen" does. It now equips LabiaClosedHDT as an item in the body slot, when previously it equipped LabiaOpenHDT and LabiaClosedHDT was the default body. 

Try installing v2.0 instead.

I think I have fixed the missing slider issue temporarily, use v2.0 for now. I may need to export and import all of the sliders.

When I changed the default paths for both LabiaOpenHDT and LabiaClosedHDT to reflect the new default mesh, either would seemingly lose all slider data for the labia. I tried with a newer BodySlide version, 4.4.2 (I'm using 4.3.4), but the same happened. That's why only CleftVenusPosition and FlatVenus appear, as these were linked to the UUNP body.

For now the default mesh in \character assets\ for UUNP version will remain LabiaClosedHDT. CBBE version's default is LabiaCBBEOpen, as it didn't have issues with changing the directory path.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/03/2018 at 10:17 AM, RisingXAngel said:

Will this be converted to SSE too ?

That's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how that is accomplished. Most of my Skyrim mods are not compatible with Special Edition yet and SexLab hasn't be updated yet either, so maybe in the future? I'm just a simple modder...

If anyone wants to convert this mod to something, feel free, you have my permission.

I have done everything up to using text blend so far and I have noticed a few problems.  Firstly, the model appears in game with no texture (which is expected) but without needing to equip the item.  When I do equip the item my character's entire body goes invisible.  Another problem is the model completely disappears whenever my character is wearing something else, even if you can see through the bottom.  Is there any way to fix that?  And since I am kindof stuck on it, what do I have to blend the textures with in order to add them to the cbbe textures?

20 hours ago, chchch said:

I have done everything up to using text blend so far and I have noticed a few problems.  Firstly, the model appears in game with no texture (which is expected) but without needing to equip the item.  When I do equip the item my character's entire body goes invisible.  Another problem is the model completely disappears whenever my character is wearing something else, even if you can see through the bottom.  Is there any way to fix that?  And since I am kindof stuck on it, what do I have to blend the textures with in order to add them to the cbbe textures?

For the CBBE textures, like I said in an earlier post Color corresponds to femalebody_1.dds, Normal to femalebody_1_msn.dds and Specular to femalebody_1_s.dds. If you're using TexBlend, you need to place the corresponding texture you are modifying into each of those folders (Color, Normal, Specular) under Source\Body and Feet.

As for the invisible body problem, I've usually had that problem if I forgot to place the meshes into the Labia folder in \meshes\actors\character or if something is incompatible. Not all mods will work correctly with this mesh equipped.

• 3 months later...

http://www.9damao.com/thread-125754-1-1.html

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zpZJvrNFb1GIzvVj3eZT6A

key:2b59

https://mega.nz/#!pxF3VYwY!i5OnipHJ8h6OHkU82akt-U7eLkC9gNrmwcp-oBNJtaA

Free version 1.0
BodySlide HDT-PE
It's true pussy, Chinese artists are very powerful...It is highly recommended to have a look

version 2 can't BodySlide,paid version can BodySlide.

I hope you will do something beyond Chinese artists.

And follow the spirit of free sharing. Free games mod are fun! Too mercenary is very annoying!

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 2:50 PM, malisbad1 said:

Has anyone figured out why overlays stop working with this? 

All mods are current.  I created the body_0 & body_1 nifs in BodySlide, tossed them into my Leito body mod folder (replacing the old UUNP body nifs) and all looks great, except no overlays work on the body.  I can see overlays (freckles, etc) when wearing clothes, but as soon as slot 32 gets unequipped, all overlays on the body disappear.  Tried a couple different labia types. 

I have to imagine it is a simple setting/value on the body nif that needs to be tweaked, just no idea which... 

Look at this 

I was having this same problem with a few armors I converted in Outfit Studio. The labia counts as another body so you have to move it down in nifskope.

Hope this helps.

SOLVED the issue

Lol, I actually had the solution all along. I tried the last thing I thought of and of course it worked. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I use ModOrganizer and I am not particularly skilled at using TexBlend, so I was just wondering a few things.

Since all mods installed through ModOrganizer have their own files (e.g., textures) stored locally within themselves  (i.e., the textures of different mods do not share a common folder), in practice, does this not mean that I have to literally copy all of the necessary textures from the different body texture replacer-mods (that replace the default CBBE body textures) and insert them into some form of TexBlend texture folder?

When I open up TexBlend through ModOrganzier I only see the texture files stored locally within TexBlend's own texture folder. All TexBlend tutorials that I have found make it seem as if you are meant to merge together an external texture with the already existing .png texture files found inside of "TexBlend/Library/" to create a new body texture to replace or overwrite the default CBBE body textures, but would this not lead to conflicts with the textures installed inside of other mods that already replace those same textures? Furthermore, most of my body texture mods do not include any .png texture files, so how am I even supposed to create new textures when they are of formats that cannot easily be merged? 

My default CBBE body textures get overwritten by CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina, and those textures, in turn, get overwritten by Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE. Logically, I am supposed to merge the LabiaVariants texture files with the body texture files inside of Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE, right? And then I create a new mod using that texture file to overwrite my existing CBBE body textures, right?

Can I bypass TexBlend entirely? You know, just use Photoshop (with a DDS plugin), or something along those lines, to merge the vagina textures with those of Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE?

This all just seems unnecessarily complex. I really want to use this LabiaVariants mod but this is holding me back. I know that this is a topic that is probably more closely related to TexBlend itself rather than LabiaVariants specifically, but since this is the only body-mod I ever intend to use together with TexBlend I felt it more appropriate to ask here. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

This mod is excellent, thanks!

I couldn;t follow the discussion on open / closed with arousal... Did any work on that ever get completed or was the idea just kicked around a bit?

On 8/16/2018 at 10:55 PM, AthenaESIV said:

This mod is excellent, thanks!

I couldn;t follow the discussion on open / closed with arousal... Did any work on that ever get completed or was the idea just kicked around a bit?

I played around with trying to write a script but ultimately abandoned my attempt. I largely forgot about developing that particular feature when I started working on the recent update for the UUNP version and now the new version for SE.

5 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Hi Randomuser. Have you thought about utilizing Bazinga's Chinese UUNP body? His body is the only UUNP variant without the weird asscrack protrusion when a person bends over...

Reveal hidden contents

1587206264_Ganja-Breezehome2018-08-1718_57_35.thumb.png.86d8147ab200aa84c1f1edf6f4c8fb65.png

The inside of CUUNP's vagina is the cutest I've seen as well.. but the labia you've created here is the best available and is well worth the trade.  I wish I could have the best of both worlds

I haven't been able to find a download link for that specific body, but it does look very well put together. 

I'm not sure what you seek. UUNP body without the buttcrack protrusion and the v3.0 UUNP labia I made recently or something else?

I saw the Chinese UUNP labia has a special inner texture part that no other labia has. I wonder if this means it has more vertices? I would likely need to start over with that mesh as the base.

3 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

I haven't been able to find a download link for that specific body, but it does look very well put together. 

I'm not sure what you seek. UUNP body without the buttcrack protrusion and the v3.0 UUNP labia I made recently or something else?

I saw the Chinese UUNP labia has a special inner texture part that no other labia has. I wonder if this means it has more vertices? I would likely need to start over with that mesh as the base.

Starting with Bazinga's CUUNP as a base would absolutely be the best of both worlds... Buuuut originally.. I was just saying your labia mesh on his body would look nice as well

So I copied your vagina onto the body and this is what I got..

Spoiler

968439629_Ganja-TheWinkingSkeever2018-08-2714_15_38.thumb.png.0eb2ad3f92857a401b3f346da83bee17.png1047145148_Ganja-TheWinkingSkeever2018-08-2714_16_04.thumb.png.e4c602955a742b07b30d7bea009b0e2c.png1930800430_Ganja-TheWinkingSkeever2018-08-2714_23_01.thumb.png.c4241aaffb5bcbee46bb79f971f5f553.png

There are some issues, however. I copied the weights over from Bazinga's CUUNP and the clit stretches rather unnaturally. Not sure if it did that before.  It doesn't look terrible but pussies shouldn't open where the clit is. Also, I didn't delete enough vertices for the pussy hole. Outfit Studio doesn't make it easy to select them. With that said it looks great for general screenshots and fucking. 

I don't know how you make new sliders