Animals, male/male, anything you'd recommend?

Sosw

I've been looking at New Vegas mods for male on male interaction with animals, but a lot of the mods seem to be straight only or unfinished while others have a bit vague descriptions. So, any such mods you'd recommend, or should I wait until more are made?

No, there is none.

The M+F animations all work with M+M, there are a few that might not look right. If you come across any, let me know and I can add gender checks to them in the random picker.

There are no M+Creature animations with the M as the giver, nobody has made any.

There is almost no M+M "content" in the sense of quests/dialog in the sexout mods, though as already explained, the animations will work fine for them if somebody writes them.

• 1 month later...
Will there be m+animal? I think it'd be cool since cheyenne is more of a girls name' date=' I thought the dog was a girl. Someone should make male+animal or dog animations.[/quote']

Only if someone interested in that learns to make the animations for it I suspect, adding the animations into Sexout is the easy bit.

Will there be m+animal? I think it'd be cool since cheyenne is more of a girls name' date=' I thought the dog was a girl. Someone should make male+animal or dog animations.[/quote']

Only if someone interested in that learns to make the animations for it I suspect, adding the animations into Sexout is the easy bit.

Well then I hope someone can make them, that'd be awesome. I would but I'm not really an animator....yet.

Archived