Flirty Commonwealth (WIP)

VaultCourier

Do you know what the new comments are that they make?

There are dozens of them, you will hear they say something like "You got me, beautiful" 'Well look, what can I do for you, sweetheart" and much more. There's also a very naughty flirty line in there.

Sounds good, I'll try it out with the one with vanilla lines too :)

I was waiting for the non replacer version. Thanks good job :)

If you want I can provide a translation in French (I will do one for myself, but if you want I can send it to you afterward)

I just wanted to know if you will update the mod a lot in the next days or if it will take some time.

If you want I can provide a translation in French (I will do one for myself, but if you want I can send it to you afterward)

I just wanted to know if you will update the mod a lot in the next days or if it will take some time.

Sure, however as of now I'm creating the next update which includes lots more flirty lines for them. I suggest you could translate that one instead and I'll upload it and I'll put your name on credits.

Awesome work, I dont usually spend a lot of time in DC so I'm looking forward to future developments but this mod *ahem*...knocks it out of the park.

Thanks

Just ran around Diamond City and I love it. But is there any chance that we might see some naughtier and sexist comments? But anyway. Keep up the good work I am looking forward to the next Version.

I'll be adding more flirty line for them to say in the next update, how naughtier their flirty comment is will be depending on who they are, ex. Neigborhood Watch (Goodneighbour guard) will likely to say naughtier line than Diamond City guard, as well as raider taunts in combat, makes sexist and nasty comment towards your character as this will increase your immersion experience. All of these will be coming in the next couple of update hopefully

Sure, however as of now I'm creating the next update which includes lots more flirty lines for them. I suggest you could translate that one instead and I'll upload it and I'll put your name on credits.

Then I'll wait for the update :)

Seeing the new update should I start translating or wait for further update ?

That is entirely up to you, I will upload your translation, either way. I'm pretty much done with the guards' line. Currently focusing on raiders taunts so yeah, you can upload the translation to me and I'll be happy to upload it here. 

Seeing the new update should I start translating or wait for further update ?

That is entirely up to you, I will upload your translation, either way. I'm pretty much done with the guards' line. Currently focusing on raiders taunts so yeah, you can upload the translation to me and I'll be happy to upload it here. 

I'll do that and I'll also give you the next ones :)

-Male version of this since right now the guards' comment are mainly for female character.  (Won't likely happen, except i get lots of request)

Don't wanna be nosy/annoying but I think you should make a simple one if you can for all the people that play male characters and want this mod out there. I already use this mod and I would like to see a male version for my male characters.

Other than that I'm really looking forward to the other updates for this mod, really enjoying getting those flirty comments from the guards.

-Male version of this since right now the guards' comment are mainly for female character.  (Won't likely happen, except i get lots of request)

Don't wanna be nosy/annoying but I think you should make a simple one if you can for all the people that play male characters and want this mod out there. I already use this mod and I would like to see a male version for my male characters.

Other than that I'm really looking forward to the other updates for this mod, really enjoying getting those flirty comments from the guards.

I might consider it, but it probably won't be in the next couple of updates.

Guys let me know which companion is suitable to flirts with the female character.

Cait, of course. And perhaps Curie, she could say some things without knowing the real meaning.

I'm starting the translation of the latest version. I'll give it to you as soon as possible.

Archived