Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Thank you Kenny9438.

Sorry, I should have pointed out that this mod adds over 100 animations and that anything else that adds numerous custom animations is likely to break or be broken by it.

(There is a reason Nessa and I think PickIdle is hopelessly brittle. PlayIdle is a much better choice. Sadly, a mod need converting from top to bottom to use PlayIdle instead)

Flying controls are hard coded to wasd instead of using the player's current controls. I mentioned in the other thread but I'm stuck in the chain beast chairs after I gather the 6 women. Is there any way I can use console commands to move the quest forward, or bring that missing npc to me?

多谢西蒙的无私奉献同时多谢狼大的慷慨,终于可以把英化完整版转回国内了。

我没有同意过可以转载在loverlab发布的资源,请不要做一些让我为难的事,否则你将永远见不到下次更新!谢谢。

对不起我错了~~我只是发了loverslab的连接~~事先没跟你联系是我的错~~对不起~~不会再犯了~~~对不起

I have a problem!

I will START the quest and i go to Skingrad

I enter the house

I get attacked by creatures

I kill

I enter the right door I see the naked woman I take the book's and armor

I read book

I wear the armor

I enter the left door and a missing meshes right and left

I go into a pice that looks like a tower deadra *Tower of lust*

lacking a floor and there is a hole in the wall

I leave the room

I have the armor on me and what do I do?

it nothing happens

thank you !!

I have a problem!

I will START the quest and i go to Skingrad

I enter the house

I get attacked by creatures

I kill

I enter the right door I see the naked woman I take the book's and armor

I read book

I wear the armor

I enter the left door and a missing meshes right and left

I go into a pice that looks like a tower deadra *Tower of lust*

lacking a floor and there is a hole in the wall

I leave the room

I have the armor on me and what do I do?

it nothing happens

thank you !!

Only time will tell =)

This bit is tricky. You need to break and run over to the goddess statue in a corner of the room and click on it before the chainbeasts grab you again.

The statue doesn't seem to do anything. I have a save before I enter the room, and one when I escaped the chain beasts and have time to look around. Clicking that statue didn't seem to work. It is this part in the ReadmeCAEV85.txt walkthrough:

"16 After you collect girls go to statue click on it. Are you sure comes up, accept. Go in get captured and follow quest line"

But there is nothing to do after I get captured. No apparent quest line to follow. I have tried waiting, but the 6 girls I bring with me all get up, while me and the other girl with cursed armor are stuck there forever.

Thanks for the translation by the way. Except for this problem, the mod is great.

Akoss, are you sure YOU are moving around? Don't forget, the mod triggers 'flying camera' mode at times, in which case, you are moving the camera up to the statue while 'you' are chained up or 'becoming acquainted' with the Lord of Chains and his diseased member.

Yes, it is me moving around and not the camera. the Lord of Chains doesn't show up like he does the first two times.

What is PlayIdle? I don't have a PlayIdle.esp file. I'm going to try the quest on a new character with fewer mods to see if that will work.

If someone asked this already' date=' my bad.

But for those using tamago/lovers, where should these cursed armor esp's go load order wise?

I'm at the early stage of the mod where every now and again the player will start masturbating. Usually this will bring up a hud and the animation will go smoothly, but sometimes I won't get a hud and the player will get stuck in the "squeezing breast" loop.

I just need to know if these new esp's should go before or after the tamago/lovers mods. I've tried them in between tamago and PK, and now I'm trying them after Tamago and PK, but so far I still get that loop unless I quit and re-load.

Oh and I disabled Loversrapes, and I don't use joburg.

[/quote']

I always start loop and I have no tamago ...

I see the HUD only a fraction of a second

I have to quit and relaunch the game if I get stuck in "squeezing breast"

I have to remove joburg and rapeslave / slaveplay ???

If someone asked this already' date=' my bad.

But for those using tamago/lovers, where should these cursed armor esp's go load order wise?

I'm at the early stage of the mod where every now and again the player will start masturbating. Usually this will bring up a hud and the animation will go smoothly, but sometimes I won't get a hud and the player will get stuck in the "squeezing breast" loop.

I just need to know if these new esp's should go before or after the tamago/lovers mods. I've tried them in between tamago and PK, and now I'm trying them after Tamago and PK, but so far I still get that loop unless I quit and re-load.

Oh and I disabled Loversrapes, and I don't use joburg.

[/quote']

I always start loop and I have no tamago ...

I see the HUD only a fraction of a second

I have to quit and relaunch the game if I get stuck in "squeezing breast"

I have to remove joburg and rapeslave / slaveplay ???

Fisrt of all, hello to everyone and excuse my english.

Second, this happened to me and I solved using a normal lovers anim (I use lovers prostitute) After the fuck, the cursed armor animation restart well with no problems.

Hope this helps.