Are there any youtubers who accept requests to do video reviews of Fallout 4 mods?

Didn't the Skyrim Romance author ask MxR to review her mod and he did it? He's pretty much the most popular one out there, isn't he?

Although TBH, I think they'll review whatever popular anyway (Nexus > Top Endorsed This Month) and if you give them something obscure, they won't do it unless it's gonna be a gag review or something.

And if you're thinking about sex mods, the chance is slim as YouTube's been going down the family-friendly route recently. Poor Vatiwah reviewed FP Violate - the video got tons of views then age-restricted. To be fair, he could have gone for a less controversial FP mod ... 

Didn't the Skyrim Romance author ask MxR to review her mod and he did it? He's pretty much the most popular one out there, isn't he?

Although TBH, I think they'll review whatever popular anyway (Nexus > Top Endorsed This Month) and if you give them something obscure, they won't do it unless it's gonna be a gag review or something.

And if you're thinking about sex mods, the chance is slim as YouTube's been going down the family-friendly route recently. Poor Vatiwah reviewed FP Violate - the video got tons of views then age-restricted. To be fair, he could have gone for a less controversial FP mod ... 

Well, it's not actually a mod, it's a character preset. But my female character is so sexy, a video review might actually be worthwhile...

Just look at her!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4375-vanessa-looksmenu-preset/

Archived