Is there a Dovakini Mod?

that appears to have been made using 

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor by NiseTanaka 

you can get it from the nexus mod #83383

goto riverrun next to alvors smithing area and outside of it on the left you find a trap door. Go inside and there are chests and chests of bikini armor parts. Mix and match to make the perfect dovahkini.

the traditional bikini would be for the top and bottom. hands feet head and shoulders could be sourced from Iron, Steel, Nordic Plate, or Blades to get the proper effect.

EDIT: the traditional Bikini doesn't appear to be in the bikini armor mod anymore. But it isn't hard to find a white bikini on the nexus in the body type you are using.

The hard to find pieces are the Iron Visor, Shoulder piece, and upper leg piece. All of those you can get in the amazing world of bikini armor mod

that appears to have been made using 

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor by NiseTanaka 

you can get it from the nexus mod #83383

goto riverrun next to alvors smithing area and outside of it on the left you find a trap door. Go inside and there are chests and chests of bikini armor parts. Mix and match to make the perfect dovahkini.

the traditional bikini would be for the top and bottom. hands feet head and shoulders could be sourced from Iron, Steel, Nordic Plate, or Blades to get the proper effect.

EDIT: the traditional Bikini doesn't appear to be in the bikini armor mod anymore. But it isn't hard to find a white bikini on the nexus in the body type you are using.

The hard to find pieces are the Iron Visor, Shoulder piece, and upper leg piece. All of those you can get in the amazing world of bikini armor mod

I know how to do that, i just wanted to use one someone else made because i suck at making new faces and just needed one for a quick screenshot, also i'm very share that bikini comes from a mod called mini-bikini, i already have the bikini myself as i've used it before.

Archived