Way to turn off male noises in four-play?

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to turn off the male sounds/voices during sex in four-play.

I always have my Sole Survivor do girl-on-girl with strap ons and needless to say it's kind of disconcerting to watch two hot rendered women (whom I spent so much time messing with mods, playing with .ini files and perfecting in body slide to create) get naked and kinky only for one of them to grunt like a dude... *shudders*

I don't even dare use the "aggressive" sex positions because the scene I crafted between my SS and another hot female NPC goes from being sexy to downright hilarious when the female NPC is screaming raider taunts at my SS in a man's voice.

Anyone know if there's a work around or if there will be a more lesbian-friendly update in the future?

Ok so now I'm running into a new problem.

Then women are now making female-only noises (thank God!) but now there are no animations. They just stand there moaning until the scene is over...

Thoughts?

make sure you remove Leito's esp but not Leito's animation files. Then go into Four-Play MCM > Debug > Reload Animations

Nevermind I fixed it! After digging through the data folder I discovered that the animation files folder disappears when you disable the .esp in NMM, hence why I couldn't find them.

Works great now! My muscular amazonian SS can rape Piper now without yelling in a man's voice! XD

• 1 year later...

Archived