Misc Accessories Pack No.1

View File

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

UPDATE:
I forgot to enable some of the accessories for Base Game all the 3D accessories except the dog/cat ears are affected, because of this the thumbnail wont show or the whole accessory won’t appear if you don’t have the “Seasons” expansion. I remade the zip and the modified files are inside the “fixed” folder, just replace your previously downloaded files with these ones no further action required. Sorry!
------------

Main picture, from left to right and starting from the top:

• AccessoryAntennaEp11BotSpencer
  • AccessoryChokerEP3BraceletHeavy
  • AccessoryCoretMesh_GlovesEDIT
  • AccessoryS3Medieval_TwistBangCrown
  • AccessoryS3PetsCatEars
  • AccessoryS3PetsDogEars
  • AccessorySimpleChokerN01_LARGEsize / ...MEDIUMsize / ...SMALLsize
  • AccessoryStockingsN27
  • AccessoryStockingsN25
  • AccessoryStockingsN26 tongue.png
  • AccessoryStockings_MedBodStripes
  • AccessorySupernaturalWitchHat
  • AccessoryTextureChokers (2 variations, same package)

General details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Located on the accessories section
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • 3D accessories have LODs but not morphs
  • Polycount: majority are low-poly, except for AccessoryS3Medieval_TwistBangCrown it weights 1734 (texture accesories use 0 polygons)
  • 1 to 4 color channels
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Every accessory works I just didn’t invest in quality so most look dull plus pixelation, texture stretching, clipping during normal simming and custom animations, etc, etc, etc.
  • EP3BraceletHeavy, will clip on overweight sims and looks too big on thin
  • SimpleChokerN01_SMALLsize, clips on the front on the neck with MedBod
  • AccessoryStockings_MedBodStripes, as the name says the stockings were made using MedBod’s legs as reference that means the stripes won’t look good on the default body, also closed shoes recommended
  • AccessoryS3PetsCatEars, the front looks weird

Notes:

• This pack has what I call “15min exercises”, little pieces of CC that I just make for practice, to test new techniques or because of boredom
  • Headband, pet ears and hat are compatible with the hat sliders
  • You can install all three versions of SimpleChokerN01 at the same time or any combination
  • Everything can be used on the default naked body, MedBod and any other that follows the default UV map and body proportions of course
  • My spider sense tells me some of these were already made by other creators…

Credits:

• EA for meshes and textures where applies

• 3 weeks later...

These are very cool (as ever), but some of them don't show up in all the categories, IIRC one or more of the gloves doesn't show for sleepwear.

​That's weird, just checked the package and the gloves are enabled for sleepwear, check the "CASP" resource using s3pe it should look like this:

post-535934-0-07098700-1503870946_thumb.png