I made some very basic testing of this + tdf, by adding a slave to the current follower faction with the console (5c84e from memory). It allows to use the topic "hey you wanna make some money for us ?", which is not the best text for a slave, but it does the job. After that if the slave was in training the sex skills are not updated during the jobs of course, it would have been too easy.

I tried to change the conditions for the topic using tes5edit to include the slave faction but for some reason it failed, I probably messed something when adding a master to tdf...

Anyway it's quite complex for something which should be very easy... too bad...

In version 170819. If a slave is in training and you pause them a new dialog msg should appear "Can I trust you to work for me?" it essentially makes them part of the current follower faction. I don't believe it will work to increment the training skill because I believe that is controlled by a script from Slave Trainer.

I made some very basic testing of this + tdf, by adding a slave to the current follower faction with the console (5c84e from memory). It allows to use the topic "hey you wanna make some money for us ?", which is not the best text for a slave, but it does the job. After that if the slave was in training the sex skills are not updated during the jobs of course, it would have been too easy.

I tried to change the conditions for the topic using tes5edit to include the slave faction but for some reason it failed, I probably messed something when adding a master to tdf...

Anyway it's quite complex for something which should be very easy... too bad...

In version 170819. If a slave is in training and you pause them a new dialog msg should appear "Can I trust you to work for me?" it essentially makes them part of the current follower faction. I don't believe it will work to increment the training skill because I believe that is controlled by a script from Slave Trainer.

Thanks, I'll try the latest version then. I found the reason of the problem on my side, tes5edit can't add a master to tdf, if you do it it just breaks this dialog in tdf ! So it seems tes5edit can't do anything after all, so you have to create a new esp for that (copy dialog to an overlay), then add slave master as a master to this new esp, then add the slave faction in the topic and then it works !

So yeah I might try the latest version instead ! ;-)

Yeah the training is probably more complex than what I had hoped, I hoped the message detected sexlab animations and automatically added what was needed based on the tags of the animations, but of course it was not that simple...

By the way you absolutely need to find a way to do what pahe does when capturing a slave : it clones them so that the temporary npc (most bandits / witches etc are temporary npcs) won't disappear !

In 1 of my tests a captured slave disappeared in 24 hours of game time, it was quite fast... !

Ok, not bad, the topic is in "Ok, listen up..." after pausing the training. Notice that in this case the next topic is "I'll show you where you are going to work", she replies "I'll be right behind you", but then there is nothing except "my home is your home" to tell her about such a place, and even then you can't dismiss her to follow the sandbox mode of this place.

But you can tell her to at least wait here so that she doesn't follow anymore and since she is part of the followers faction then, tdf topic works, so that's not bad !

Great Mod so Far! but there is a little problem.

After installing SLDefeat and Slave Trainer, my game runs normally, but after i install your mod, my game crashes when i try to load a save, i can create a new game and save, but if i quit, and reopen the game and try to load the save it just crashes, so i'll be uninstalling your mod until someone can help me find out what's wrong with it. I even uninstaled skyrim and reinstaled it with every mod step by step. but your mod makes it crash.

PS: sorry for any grammar issues, i don't speak english.

PS 2: While trying to fix it up, i uninstaled all the 3 mods, but the game still won't load my saves, i'll try uninstalling and installing, seems like it's the only way to play it. i've also put my load order without the 3 mods if you want to see if there are any incompatibility issues, if the mods where installed the order would be:

My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Dolls.esp=1
Skyrim Enchanting Overhaul.esp=1
Sl Defeat.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
thu'um infinium.esp=1
HonedMetal.esp=1
Slave Trainer.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp=1
Defeated Slaves.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SaturationBoost.esp=0
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0

Load Order.txt

There is a problem I don't understand when selling a slave to charma, I did it once and it worked fine, but now it's impossible to do and I don't understand why, is it me or is there a bug somewhere ?

The "sell slave" topic doesn't appear.

I took a look at the topic conditions using tes5edit, and there is a test for a playerhasslave_var variable related to a quest. It's probably why I don't get this topic but I have no idea when this variable is updated.

Help ? it's with a slave freshly captured, bring her directly there -> doesn't work, try the "it's time to start training" -> still doesn't work, the pause her training -> no change. I even tried to dismiss her with no effect of course...

ps : while trying different things to have my slave detected, I used a topic to dismiss her, which should have made her hostile probably. The surprise was that instead of her, it's 2 slaver guards who became hostile to charma ! She killed them both using a dagger, I guess there are still some bugs there...

There is a problem I don't understand when selling a slave to charma, I did it once and it worked fine, but now it's impossible to do and I don't understand why, is it me or is there a bug somewhere ?

The "sell slave" topic doesn't appear.

I took a look at the topic conditions using tes5edit, and there is a test for a playerhasslave_var variable related to a quest. It's probably why I don't get this topic but I have no idea when this variable is updated.

Help ? it's with a slave freshly captured, bring her directly there -> doesn't work, try the "it's time to start training" -> still doesn't work, the pause her training -> no change. I even tried to dismiss her with no effect of course...

ps : while trying different things to have my slave detected, I used a topic to dismiss her, which should have made her hostile probably. The surprise was that instead of her, it's 2 slaver guards who became hostile to charma ! She killed them both using a dagger, I guess there are still some bugs there...

I think i screwed up by making the slaves having the ability to get pregnant. I've noticed some slave trainer scripts aren't working correctly. It may have ganked the saves since 170819

170822 Changes & updates
  -Reversed Slave pregnancy. I think it was breaking some Slave Trainer scripts. I've noticed my saves since the 170819 release being screwed up.
  -fixed "Stop, Wait Here" to continue to listen for your orders

What do you mean exactly by "the saves are screwed" ?

Does it mean the scripts won't get fixed by the update and it requires to revert to an older save ? It's going to be hard to do... !!!

170822 Changes & updates
  -Reversed Slave pregnancy. I think it was breaking some Slave Trainer scripts. I've noticed my saves since the 170819 release being screwed up.
  -fixed "Stop, Wait Here" to continue to listen for your orders

What do you mean exactly by "the saves are screwed" ?

Does it mean the scripts won't get fixed by the update and it requires to revert to an older save ? It's going to be hard to do... !!!

During a previously saved game I updated to the mod which was released as 170819 update. I was able to impregnate the purchased slaves and things appeared to be working as intended. I eventually started a new game with that version. The slaves did not spawn. So I reversed slave pregnancy and loaded the previous save and waited enough time for slaves to populate cave but none appeared. I started another new game and everything worked as intended with the new game. So in that case no the scripts did not self correct themselves. Possibly in your case with slave sales it may.

Well total disaster, even with saves before 19/8 selling a slave is still impossible. Notice this particular topic is in the "slave trainer" mod, not in your mod...

Maybe it would work by restarting a new game, but it's not really the goal here.

I guess it would require to at least remove "slave trainer" and make a clean save after that... what a mess...

Too bad, I'll probably stop playing with this mod here then...

EDIT : I tested a clean save to see how it would work, 177 orphan script instances to clean with save tool, most of the slaves disappeared of course, the surprise is that I had a young vampire enslaved for testing and then enrolled with tdf as "assistant" of another prostitute, and this one stayed here, but pacified. Even after releasing her from tdf, she didn't turn hostile. getrelationshiprank player returns 0 aquaintance. Funny way to pacify skyrim for sure !

Maybe this will help others.

I was up Anise's Cabin and happened upon an encounter spawn of aggressive NPCs that were impersonating imperials by wearing imperial armor along side the corpses of Naked dead soldiers. they ID-ed as soldiers as well. Two males and a female. I killed the males and tied up the female. I noticed when checking her inventory I had full access to the armor she was wearing. Normally I don't have access to that. When I tried to bring up "The way I see it..." dialog she replied with "Get out of my face" and closed the dialog.

I attempted several times to adjust the mod and reloading from that point to get that dialog option to come up. It just would not. So I decided I should try to hit her with the cane. But I hadn't visited Charna yet to get it. So I packed her up in the sack and headed to River Run to sell first. When I got there I emptied her from the sack and saved the game. I Got a phone call, and exited the game. When I loaded the game back up I got "The way I see it..." Dialog.

I don't understand but I guess I'll continue to use her this way and see what happens.

UPDATE:

I entered a building while she was tied and came out she was gone.

I elevated her to slave in training, entered  she followed.

I paused her training made her stay, entered & exited a building. She was gone.

I promoted her to regular follower with "Can I trust you to work for me?" and set her to stay in the area. She commenced to chopping wood. I entered and exited a building but she was gone.

Really wish I knew what I was doing.

Bad enough to get the courier, but a phone call.

Then I realized it was real life. ;)

With or without your mod I've had the dialogue bug too. Save, load and it works fine.

Question about pregnancy. Does it happen on any female slave or just the ones bought? Also, is it a maybe gets pregnant?

Thanks for this great mod and continuing updating.

Bad enough to get the courier, but a phone call.

Then I realized it was real life. ;)

With or without your mod I've had the dialogue bug too. Save, load and it works fine.

Question about pregnancy. Does it happen on any female slave or just the ones bought? Also, is it a maybe gets pregnant?

Thanks for this great mod and continuing updating.

As of 170822 I reversed the purchased slave pregnancy ability because it messed up the slave trainer scripts which in turn screwed the saves from 170819 thru 170822.

--snip--

UPDATE:

I elevated her to slave in training, entered  she followed.

I promoted her to regular follower with "Can I trust you to work for me?" and set her to stay in the area. She commenced to chopping wood. I entered and exited a building but she was gone.

still think this mod is A1 and has great potential

Ive been messing around and tinkering. Im having similar issues.  captured a thief who tried robbing me. left her in a cell and she was gone upon return.

honestly i dont know anything about modding but what if the pause training and stay in this area option put the slaves in the same state as permanent tie in defeat? normally that works for me. (the permanent tie option i mean) the only downside is on one occasion a bandit was tied and out of nowhere another bandit attacked but was somehow linked to the tied one and couldnt NPC properly haha.

I trust that you'll get this mod running greatly soon bro. keep up the good work

great mod, all seems to work just fine, the only thing that is not working is that when i try to let the npc binded it just remains stand without the animation and the npc still moves around, with the update 170819 the option to let the slaves binded just disappeared from the dialog options, all the the dependencies are running fine and i checked the right load order, so i do not know what can the problem be, thanks!

I am having a problem i can not understand. I want the same dialogue options as in your video, I have the latest requirements, but I only have 3 options. the first is to tell slave to move somewhere, the second is access inventory and the third is carnal desires. I am also not able to access the menu, like you have, nor talk to the bandits i have punched down. How can I get same as in video please help.

Hi, I really like this mod and I have a suggestion for dialogue. Instead of using silent audio (which breaks immersion), you could try by having Charna say something like "okay, it's all in this note". Kinda like how Amorous Adventures fills in complicated dialogue...

I believe this is a better choice because player can always go back to the notes whereas dialogue have to be initiated all the time with the Charna. It can be inconvenient if you want to look at enslaving tutorial when you are in markarth

I was up Anise's Cabin and happened upon an encounter spawn of aggressive NPCs that were impersonating imperials by wearing imperial armor along side the corpses of Naked dead soldiers. they ID-ed as soldiers as well. Two males and a female. I killed the males and tied up the female. I noticed when checking her inventory I had full access to the armor she was wearing. Normally I don't have access to that. When I tried to bring up "The way I see it..." dialog she replied with "Get out of my face" and closed the dialog.

I attempted several times to adjust the mod and reloading from that point to get that dialog option to come up. It just would not. So I decided I should try to hit her with the cane. But I hadn't visited Charna yet to get it. So I packed her up in the sack and headed to River Run to sell first. When I got there I emptied her from the sack and saved the game. I Got a phone call, and exited the game. When I loaded the game back up I got "The way I see it..." Dialog.

I don't understand but I guess I'll continue to use her this way and see what happens.

UPDATE:

I elevated her to slave in training, entered she followed.

I think it has to relate how the event is designed. The event is probably a quest and the npcs are scripted to disappear after the quest "completes". A good example I encountered recently is trying to take the corpses out of bloatedman's ghouto from the quest I'll met by the moon. When you take the npcs out of area after the quest is completed. The game will ctd because the npcs are scripted to disappear after you exist the ghouto

UPDATE:

I elevated her to slave in training, entered she followed.

I think it has to relate how the event is designed. The event is probably a quest and the npcs are scripted to disappear after the quest "completes". A good example I encountered recently is trying to take the corpses out of bloatedman's ghouto from the quest I'll met by the moon. When you take the npcs out of area after the quest is completed. The game will ctd because the npcs are scripted to disappear after you exist the ghouto