I always wanted a mod that did this defeat was close but didn't get the whole capture enemies and have them follow you, the bag most of the time makes the enemies disappear in defeat.

Now I have a couple of questions?

1.) Do you have to send an enemy into defeated mod before enslaving them?

2.) Can you capture men?

3.) Is there a way you can enslave them and have them follow you with their hands tied?

Because I think it would be better if they will follow you because they really have no choice but as soon as you untie them I think at that point

they may probably make a break for it and run lol. Slaves shouldn't fight imo they become more like followers in this regard.

question 1) Yes, otherwise they just try and bash your skull in while you are attempting to ask them to be your slave. correction using the cane with the requirements you specify in the MCM will send them straight to Slave Training.

question 2) Yes, men can be enslaved as well.

question 3) Charna, sells some nice shackles make sure you bring enough with you.

Maye this because i just unchecked eff but didn't remove it but for some reason i keep getting a popup that my slaves fear is going up but in the actual info menu, nothing changes. They do keep breaking on me though, if i wait for a day. But fear Always stays on 0.

Awesome mod! Just like Pahe but more... immersive? lol. I was wondering though if you can use this mod ALONG with pahe? Might be a stupid question to ask tbh.

As far as i know, yes it can be used with pahe installed BUT nly enslave them with 1 or the other, i strongly advise NOT to use both at once. Either you enslave them thrugh pahe or through this mod. NOT both!

Awesome mod! Just like Pahe but more... immersive? lol. I was wondering though if you can use this mod ALONG with pahe? Might be a stupid question to ask tbh.

I don't know. I haven't attempted to run them together. It was suppose to be a temporary band aid for me until Pahe had the naked bug hashed. Once that was done I was planning on maybe possibly making a supplemental addon to pahe if i can improve on anything and/or offering it to CliftonJD to see if he wanted to incorporate it into pahe. the reason why I uploaded it was I figured This mod would be a nice fall back mod for those having issues w/ pahe.

Btw how do you know a slave finished training? When they are mind broken? Will they stop being hostile after a while? Also whenever they are mindbroken, their faces distort is a weird looking "smile", is this supposed to happen?

Yea, I think Slave trainer has the emotions scripted in slave trainer which supersede the facial animations in my mod. I'm not a fan of them so I disable emotions in the MCM set all emotions to custom1 and let  Female Facial Animations from the nexus and my mod handle them. Works good for me.

I don't know. I haven't attempted to run them together. It was suppose to be a temporary band aid for me until Pahe had the naked bug hashed. Once that was done I was planning on maybe possibly making a supplemental addon to pahe if i can improve on anything and/or offering it to CliftonJD to see if he wanted to incorporate it into pahe. the reason why I uploaded it was I figured This mod would be a nice fall back mod for those having issues w/ pahe.

Btw how do you know a slave finished training? When they are mind broken? Will they stop being hostile after a while? Also whenever they are mindbroken, their faces distort is a weird looking "smile", is this supposed to happen?

Yea, I think Slave trainer has the emotions scripted in slave trainer which supersede the facial animations in my mod. I'm not a fan of them so I disable emotions in the MCM set all emotions to custom1 and let  Female Facial Animations from the nexus and my mod handle them. Works good for me.

pfew, good to know that it's something that was "intended". Might wanna put that on the description page though, unless you don't mind answering the same question over and over again. Btw do i do after i use a submission scroll on an npc?

ok so i have had a look at this and i notice that there is always a red enemy dot above the cave in my game, also there is no cave icon. but apart from that it appears to be a lightweight version of PAHE which is good as PAHE is very script heavy. nice integration of defeat and slave trainer, and now that you have moved charna, slaverun reloaded should be ok to play. i am sure you would enjoy playing slaverun reloaded as a male slaver and enslaving all the cities/towns :)

I use AFT 1.66r4 with the MCM menu update and it works fine with your mod. certainly prefer it to EFF, i also agree that immersive AFT is nice and would probably suit your playstyle if you want a good multiple follower mod.

I don't really understand when the slave has finished training. apparently when she is mind broken she cannot learn anything anymore (hence the name probably). in the mcm it says that i should wack them with the cane to stop training but it keeps continuing adding up and if i wait chances are that she is automatically mindbroken since the script didn't stop counting. :( any ideas?

pfew, good to know that it's something that was "intended". Might wanna put that on the description page though, unless you don't mind answering the same question over and over again. Btw do i do after i use a submission scroll on an npc?

Ok, i added emotions to description page.

ok so i have had a look at this and i notice that there is always a red enemy dot above the cave in my game, also there is no cave icon. but apart from that it appears to be a lightweight version of PAHE which is good as PAHE is very script heavy. nice integration of defeat and slave trainer, and now that you have moved charna, slaverun reloaded should be ok to play. i am sure you would enjoy playing slaverun reloaded as a male slaver and enslaving all the cities/towns :)

I use AFT 1.66r4 with the MCM menu update and it works fine with your mod. certainly prefer it to EFF, i also agree that immersive AFT is nice and would probably suit your playstyle if you want a good multiple follower mod.

I have the enemy red dot as well Will look into it and cave icon. When time permits I will check out Slaverun. I had no idea it catered to my type of perversions. I'm not a multi follower kinda guy I usually just assign them a place to live, adjust longest duration for gestation, inseminate them and come back and visit when they need to be impregnated again. But will keep 1.66r4 in mind.

I don't really understand when the slave has finished training. apparently when she is mind broken she cannot learn anything anymore (hence the name probably). in the mcm it says that i should wack them with the cane to stop training but it keeps continuing adding up and if i wait chances are that she is automatically mindbroken since the script didn't stop counting. :( any ideas?

I'm sorry I don't. Do you have to pause between training sessions? Or just stop training once you get high enough?

thank you! finally I wanted an extension of SLsubmit and I think I found a winner!

So if I turnin a bandit or something to the guard what do they do with the bandit?

Do the guards kill them on the spot or can you make them so that they just take them to jail and maybe kill them inside the jail?

it always bothered me that the guards would kill my captives right away without any drama...... -_-;

thank you! finally I wanted an extension of SLsubmit and I think I found a winner!

So if I turnin a bandit or something to the guard what do they do with the bandit?

Do the guards kill them on the spot or can you make them so that they just take them to jail and maybe kill them inside the jail?

it always bothered me that the guards would kill my captives right away without any drama...... -_-;

Ditto, however turning in for a bounty or selling as a slave the product just unfortunately evaporates. No killing just poof.

not going to lie, after trying out the mod.... it had some issues and bugs

mainly it was conflicting with many features from SLdefeat.

Ex. defeat thinks the NPC is tied/stripped but your mod thinks NPC has clothes and is untied… etc.

This is way too complicated for my taste.

Is there any chance that you might ‘reverse engineer’ SLsubmit?

I like SLsubmit much better than defeat because how simple it is.  

Maybe you could add few more features on top of what it already had (i.e. prostitution or more elaborated bounty system etc.)

Thanks a/w

Ok, i added emotions to description page.

I have the enemy red dot as well Will look into it and cave icon. When time permits I will check out Slaverun. I had no idea it catered to my type of perversions. I'm not a multi follower kinda guy I usually just assign them a place to live, adjust longest duration for gestation, inseminate them and come back and visit when they need to be impregnated again. But will keep 1.66r4 in mind.

I'm sorry I don't. Do you have to pause between training sessions? Or just stop training once you get high enough?

Welp, once aain it is confirmed that i'm an idiot... :dodgy: Apparently there is something called a "pauze training" button in the ui menu...yeah, i know...

changes to 170807

-added a map marker which enabled fast travel to SlaveCave in turn it removed red enemy dot on compass

-added filter to prevent player from offering slave prostitution to other slaves.

-added "Stop! Wait here." to untrained slaves

-removed mining clothes and bandit fur armor don't know how they got in there. left the disciplinary female slave attire

not going to lie, after trying out the mod.... it had some issues and bugs

mainly it was conflicting with many features from SLdefeat.

Ex. defeat thinks the NPC is tied/stripped but your mod thinks NPC has clothes and is untied… etc.

This is way too complicated for my taste.

Is there any chance that you might ‘reverse engineer’ SLsubmit?

I like SLsubmit much better than defeat because how simple it is.  

Maybe you could add few more features on top of what it already had (i.e. prostitution or more elaborated bounty system etc.)

Thanks a/w

Thanks for testing it and your feedback Jack L. But I'm balls deep into this one currently. Possibly someday.

ok so the map icon works and the red dot is gone, the only problem i forgot to mention and is still there is that when i get close to the slave cage i here footsteps all the time, when i move away they stop, when i enter the door of the slave cage and stand between the slaves i can hear the footsteps (sounds like they are running) clearly.

oh, man i just had a great idea (kinda). How much work does it take to change the dialogue of Chana to another npc? I was wondering maybe you could make a "patch" to make this work with the slaverun mod but instead of only bringing your slave to Chana, you can also bring them to pike (the slave master guy.) ofcourse this would only be possible if you are a slaver. That's one of the downsides of slaverun imo is that there isn't a way to enslave an npc yourself without going to the boss himself to do this. This and slave trainer could be a gret way t bring back the "slave trade" from the old slaverun mod.

ok so the map icon works and the red dot is gone, the only problem i forgot to mention and is still there is that when i get close to the slave cage i here footsteps all the time, when i move away they stop, when i enter the door of the slave cage and stand between the slaves i can hear the footsteps (sounds like they are running) clearly.

Yea, I was annoyed by the same thing before I even started working on this mod after I installed SlaveTrainer when the slaves were in their original spot I could hear it. It could be something in SlaveTrainer or Devious Devices assets. Will look into it but can't promise anything

It really looks like a long forgotten and abandoned mod called " Slave Trainer" more than PAH. Even uses same wheel, similar dialogues but now it doesnt meddle with whiterun and has its own interior, which is nice. It looks cool, i was sad slave trainer was abandoned.

Yea that's because it is SlaveTrainer :)

oh, man i just had a great idea (kinda). How much work does it take to change the dialogue of Chana to another npc? I was wondering maybe you could make a "patch" to make this work with the slaverun mod but instead of only bringing your slave to Chana, you can also bring them to pike (the slave master guy.) ofcourse this would only be possible if you are a slaver. That's one of the downsides of slaverun imo is that there isn't a way to enslave an npc yourself without going to the boss himself to do this. This and slave trainer could be a gret way t bring back the "slave trade" from the old slaverun mod.

There has been lots of posts on slaverun. I'm going to definitely have to check it out and see what all the buzz is. as to your question I don't know.

Yea, I was annoyed by the same thing before I even started working on this mod after I installed SlaveTrainer when the slaves were in their original spot I could hear it. It could be something in SlaveTrainer or Devious Devices assets. Will look into it but can't promise anything

It really looks like a long forgotten and abandoned mod called " Slave Trainer" more than PAH. Even uses same wheel, similar dialogues but now it doesnt meddle with whiterun and has its own interior, which is nice. It looks cool, i was sad slave trainer was abandoned.

There has been lots of posts on slaverun. I'm going to definitely have to check it out and see what all the buzz is. as to your question I don't know.

Be sure to pick the reloaded one though. One of the main reasons why i never wanted it on my laptop is because it used to be a very finicky and demanding mod. It still does partially but it basically became a "quest mod". So there isn't really a way, besides the slavemaster quests, to enslave people willy nilly like you can with mods like yours or pahe.  I think it should be compatible with your mod but i think it's a bad idea to also enslave them with slaverun since every male that is horny in a radius of 20 tics will immediately try to jump them. so if you are busy punishing them in whiterun. beware!

i don't know if there is already a mod like this but it would be really cool if there was a slave selling framework that would accept any kind of enslaved npc's so that it could work with yours, pahe and possibly other ones besides these. But since slave trainer and pahe work completely different. well, you're going to have a hard time. I mean even the modders from pahe still find bugs that they didn't know about here and there.

Be sure to pick the reloaded one though. One of the main reasons why i never wanted it on my laptop is because it used to be a very finicky and demanding mod. It still does partially but it basically became a "quest mod". So there isn't really a way, besides the slavemaster quests, to enslave people willy nilly like you can with mods like yours or pahe.  I think it should be compatible with your mod but i think it's a bad idea to also enslave them with slaverun since every male that is horny in a radius of 20 tics will immediately try to jump them. so if you are busy punishing them in whiterun. beware!

i don't know if there is already a mod like this but it would be really cool if there was a slave selling framework that would accept any kind of enslaved npc's so that it could work with yours, pahe and possibly other ones besides these. But since slave trainer and pahe work completely different. well, you're going to have a hard time. I mean even the modders from pahe still find bugs that they didn't know about here and there.

I don't think it would be too difficult to expand on who buys and sells slaves like Charna in Skyrim. Maybe even an underground slavetrade in Bruma or something.