Wow, I thought about making something like this myself but looks like you beat me to it. Good on you... great mod.

Please do. You see i have no idea what i'm doing!!!

Shhh you are doing just fine you better keep working on this :D

Thanks, I've gone under twice and with a last panicked breath i yell  "I haven't the strength to make it." In which you respond from the boat "Shhh, its ok. just keep swimming.. :D"

The only thing I think I can do is eliminate the extended options that don't work on Slaves that enter training. Slave trainer is pretty much all scripts which seem to take precedence over anything I do in the ESP file.

Wow, I thought about making something like this myself but looks like you beat me to it. Good on you... great mod.

Please do. You see i have no idea what i'm doing!!!

Shhh you are doing just fine you better keep working on this :D

Thanks, I've gone under twice and with a last panicked breath i yell  "I haven't the strength to make it." In which you respond from the boat "Shhh, its ok. just keep swimming.. :D"

The only thing I think I can do is eliminate the extended options that don't work on Slaves that enter training. Slave trainer is pretty much all scripts which seem to take precedence over anything I do in the ESP file.

I just dont want you to give up on this project because it will be a great mod.

Tried the you-need-to-be-restrained dialogue, but nothing happens.  Any ideas?  Don't know if you need to do some additional registration with Zaz or something else.

Did you run FNIS to register the animations?

Yes - ran FNIS.  Like I said - no animation although the dialogue seems to think it worked as that give you an untie dialogue option.  Then when I select untie the npc falls to the ground and stands back up I can no longer interact with that npc.

Is this on an existing save or a brand new one. If existing start a new one and see if it works and report back. please.

I've tried it on a new save, an old save and a totally clean save made from before I added any mods.  All exhibit the same behavior, where I select 'you need to be restrained', etc and then the dialogue pops up that sounds like it took effect but no restraint animation actually takes place.

I don' have a problem with other Zaz related mods, but there are so many freakin register this, register that for animations.  Is ther a specific order I need to register animations between sexlab, SLAL or any other animations?  I haven't seen a good explanation that explains the best order to follow between all of the different MCMs to correctly register animations, but as I said, I don't have this same no-animation behavior with any other mod that uses Zaz.  BTW great mod with a lot of potential!

Hey bush first of all, this mod was i were looking for long time ago and finally glad someone made it and got hyped!(lol), but i got little problem with the trader when want to sell the slave. When i click the sell slave dialog, it didn't show up the new option to sell it or nevermind (like on the video), it just disappear and re-do all the time not showing the new option to sell it. is there a way to fix this or maybe there's a conflict with my other mods?

modlist.txt :

https://pastebin.com/GE5NjiRj

The slave you are trying to sell must be set to training actively and should not be paused in order to sell to Charna. That's what Slave Trainer requires.

To collect bounty for a captive they must be in the tied position from the "On your knees while I see what you are worth" dialog, and be the very last captive that got put in the sack. That's what SLDefeat requires.

hey i somehow got manage to sell the slave, it because of one the my mods called SkyrimSoul - Unpause game menu were the problem, i tried to disable the mod and start a new game and it work clean! 

Tried the you-need-to-be-restrained dialogue, but nothing happens.  Any ideas?  Don't know if you need to do some additional registration with Zaz or something else.

Did you run FNIS to register the animations?

Yes - ran FNIS.  Like I said - no animation although the dialogue seems to think it worked as that give you an untie dialogue option.  Then when I select untie the npc falls to the ground and stands back up I can no longer interact with that npc.

Is this on an existing save or a brand new one. If existing start a new one and see if it works and report back. please.

I've tried it on a new save, an old save and a totally clean save made from before I added any mods.  All exhibit the same behavior, where I select 'you need to be restrained', etc and then the dialogue pops up that sounds like it took effect but no restraint animation actually takes place.

I don' have a problem with other Zaz related mods, but there are so many freakin register this, register that for animations.  Is ther a specific order I need to register animations between sexlab, SLAL or any other animations?  I haven't seen a good explanation that explains the best order to follow between all of the different MCMs to correctly register animations, but as I said, I don't have this same no-animation behavior with any other mod that uses Zaz.  BTW great mod with a lot of potential!

Yea, we found a bug where once a slave has started training some of the dialog functions no longer work. See this response.

Hey bush first of all, this mod was i were looking for long time ago and finally glad someone made it and got hyped!(lol), but i got little problem with the trader when want to sell the slave. When i click the sell slave dialog, it didn't show up the new option to sell it or nevermind (like on the video), it just disappear and re-do all the time not showing the new option to sell it. is there a way to fix this or maybe there's a conflict with my other mods?

modlist.txt :

The slave you are trying to sell must be set to training actively and should not be paused in order to sell to Charna. That's what Slave Trainer requires.

To collect bounty for a captive they must be in the tied position from the "On your knees while I see what you are worth" dialog, and be the very last captive that got put in the sack. That's what SLDefeat requires.

hey i somehow got manage to sell the slave, it because of one the my mods called SkyrimSoul - Unpause game menu were the problem, i tried to disable the mod and start a new game and it work clean! 

Thanks for reporting back.

Ohhh man. So I haven't played Skyrim since like 2014 and barely touched mods before I quit. I think I had briefly gotten an early version of SexLab up and running and messed around with it for a while back then but I'm so out of the loop. Might not have even been SexLab, I honestly can't remember.

That said, I stumbled across your mod here, Bush, which of course led me to all of the other mods which yours requires... it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do. There's so much adult content available now. Wowza.

Going to try to get this up and running. Just finished reinstalling the game and am currently waiting on the game to copy to my secondary HDD so I'll have a fresh folder in the likely event that I screw up the mod load order or install the wrong version of a mod. Wish me luck.

PS If anyone has a screenshot of the mod load order they use in NMM to ensure Defeated Slaves loads correctly I would be ever so grateful <3 <3

Ohhh man. So I haven't played Skyrim since like 2014 and barely touched mods before I quit. I think I had briefly gotten an early version of SexLab up and running and messed around with it for a while back then but I'm so out of the loop. Might not have even been SexLab, I honestly can't remember.

That said, I stumbled across your mod here, Bush, which of course led me to all of the other mods which yours requires... it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do. There's so much adult content available now. Wowza.

Going to try to get this up and running. Just finished reinstalling the game and am currently waiting on the game to copy to my secondary HDD so I'll have a fresh folder in the likely event that I screw up the mod load order or install the wrong version of a mod. Wish me luck.

PS If anyone has a screenshot of the mod load order they use in NMM to ensure Defeated Slaves loads correctly I would be ever so grateful <3 <3

I use Mod Organizer. I believe the author was hired on to revamp NMM but I don't know if anything of his has been released yet. Good luck.

Well i had one of those nights were you are able to think about your life because you cant sleep, i have decided to install the mod when i get home.

One question, pahe "kills" the npc when you slave it so most quests that need that npc dead will complete, does defeated slaves do the same?

Got the mod all up and running smoothly. Everything seems to work as it should, except I can't quite figure out the pillory system. Does this only work on random npc's like bandits? I tried it on Carlotta and she assumed the position, but hitting other npc's in the area with the cane did nothing.

Is there a way to simply whore out friendly NPC's? After talking briefly to Carlotta, she whines about how all the guys in town want to sleep with her but none of them have a chance. She whines about how Mikael won't leave her alone. I was really hoping to be able to enslave her and drag her around town treating all the hard-working guardsmen and shopkeepers but it doesn't seem as though that's possible, or am I missing something?

If not, anyone know of a good mod that's capable of that? I don't need anything too flashy, just something that makes use of the ZaZ animations and allows you to manually select NPC's that will engage with your currently active slave. That'd be awesome.

Regardless, great job with Defeated Slaves. This mod is pretty damn solid!

Well i had one of those nights were you are able to think about your life because you cant sleep, i have decided to install the mod when i get home.

One question, pahe "kills" the npc when you slave it so most quests that need that npc dead will complete, does defeated slaves do the same?

No, this mod basically (i think) puts the affected follower in a "secondary follower slot". This means that no matter what follower mod you use, as long as that mod only affects the vanilla follower system, this mod shouldn't affect it since it uses an alternative way to do it. It's just a dialogue that initiates the follower package, and others of course. But technically they aren't followers. That is why you should be carefull on what npc's you use this. Although it is mean to be used on hostile npc's i strongly advise to still use it on hostile "unique" npc's to prevent them from despawning. If they despawn it doesn't cause any issues for your game or the mod but you did have lost a potential source of income though.

No, this mod basically (i think) puts the affected follower in a "secondary follower slot". This means that no matter what follower mod you use, as long as that mod only affects the vanilla follower system, this mod shouldn't affect it since it uses an alternative way to do it. It's just a dialogue that initiates the follower package, and others of course. But technically they aren't followers. That is why you should be carefull on what npc's you use this. Although it is mean to be used on hostile npc's i strongly advise to still use it on hostile "unique" npc's to prevent them from despawning. If they despawn it doesn't cause any issues for your game or the mod but you did have lost a potential source of income though.

Tbh as far as i know the pahe does it is probably the only way to keep an actual repsawnable npc permanent in the game because they copy some assets of the npc and kill the Original. There were a lot of mods for oblivion like this mod but all of them urged to not use it on the bandits. But in oblivion there a craptoon more npc's than there are here so that wasn't really much of a problem. as far as i know pahe is the only mod in existence that effectively makes an npc permanent. I just wished they brushed up their dialogue a bit to make it feel smoother like this mod does. perhaps you might be ale to make a patch for pahe that just rewrites the dialogue a bit here and there without effectively making a new dialogue branch.

Got the mod all up and running smoothly. Everything seems to work as it should, except I can't quite figure out the pillory system. Does this only work on random npc's like bandits? I tried it on Carlotta and she assumed the position, but hitting other npc's in the area with the cane did nothing.

Is there a way to simply whore out friendly NPC's? After talking briefly to Carlotta, she whines about how all the guys in town want to sleep with her but none of them have a chance. She whines about how Mikael won't leave her alone. I was really hoping to be able to enslave her and drag her around town treating all the hard-working guardsmen and shopkeepers but it doesn't seem as though that's possible, or am I missing something?

If not, anyone know of a good mod that's capable of that? I don't need anything too flashy, just something that makes use of the ZaZ animations and allows you to manually select NPC's that will engage with your currently active slave. That'd be awesome.

Honestly I haven't used the pillory system provided by Slave trainer. The only quest i've done from it was testing anders mind broken slave quest. So i'm not sure how its suppose to work.

Did the whoring system of SLDefeat not work for you? "Would you like to fulfill your darkest desire with them?" I thought the success ratio was based off of speech craft or something.

I swear i play like a prude when it comes to sex mods so i really have no idea. Anal sex even in game is just a little too far out there for me. Much less anything else to do with all these other freaky deaky sex mods (monster sex, animal sex, chicks w/ dicks, octopi in every orifice, necrophilia). I was actually considering trying to add like a tree switch that left smaller red marks because the whip was just too harsh. :)

Tbh as far as i know the pahe does it is probably the only way to keep an actual repsawnable npc permanent in the game because they copy some assets of the npc and kill the Original. There were a lot of mods for oblivion like this mod but all of them urged to not use it on the bandits. But in oblivion there a craptoon more npc's than there are here so that wasn't really much of a problem. as far as i know pahe is the only mod in existence that effectively makes an npc permanent. I just wished they brushed up their dialogue a bit to make it feel smoother like this mod does. perhaps you might be ale to make a patch for pahe that just rewrites the dialogue a bit here and there without effectively making a new dialogue branch.

So, have you had captives despawn?

Dialog mod, possibly I do love Pahe and always have. I wish it was a little smoother and responsive also the naked bug drives me bananas. I have been following it since it was originally released and it just feels like I've been waiting forever.

Honestly I haven't used the pillory system provided by Slave trainer. The only quest i've done from it was testing anders mind broken slave quest. So i'm not sure how its suppose to work.

Did the whoring system of SLDefeat not work for you? "Would you like to fulfill your darkest desire with them?" I thought the success ratio was based off of speech craft or something.

I swear i play like a prude when it comes to sex mods so i really have no idea. Anal sex even in game is just a little too far out there for me. Much less anything else to do with all these other freaky deaky sex mods (monster sex, animal sex, chicks w/ dicks, octopi in every orifice, necrophilia). I was actually considering trying to add like a tree switch that left smaller red marks because the whip was just too harsh. :)

Dialog mod, possibly I do love Pahe and always have. I wish it was a little smoother and responsive also the naked bug drives me bananas. I have been following it since it was originally released and it just feels like I've been waiting forever.

Im home (finally) gonna install the mod if anything happens i will tell you hopefully with my feedback you can fix or add stuff :)

Is it possible to add a way to enslave with bend will shout? just the 2 words version ofc and is it safe in the current state or should i avoid using it in my current long playthrough?

I'm sorry I don't know how to do that. As far as safe for long play through. 2 people have said animations weren't playing for them and 1 person said his defeat/defeated slaves clothes were out of sync. For me its working fine. However no one else has reported back saying it is working for them or not and there have been 836 + 713 (from another thread) downloads of it as of this post.

Thanks for the fast response, somewhere in this post there was one saying that slave trainer is incompatible with EFF is that true? and do i need my home is your home to keep slaves in my house or basement? 

Someone did say it was incompatible with eff. I don't know because I don't use eff. My Home is your home: That's how I use it. to tell them where to live, work, guard and sleep. I know MHIYH works on untrained slaves i thought i tested it on slaves in training But, now i can't remember. I'll test it shortly and put results back in this post.

Ok, it looks like MHIYH does NOT work on slaves once entered into training. As well as the restraining options so that must be what the no animations astralara was referring too. Once a slave starts training some features via dialog stop working. pissing and sex still work for me via dialog along with a couple of other commands but some of my favorite things are broken once training starts. I will see if something can be done about that when I get time. Sorry everyone that just sux. guess i should have tested more before uploading.

No problem.  Thanks for your update and work on this mod.

Hmm, I don't have that option in dialog. Just forced my Speechcraft skill to 100 to check and see if it was gated behind that, but apparently not. This probably means I didn't set something up correctly. Grr!

Thanks for the responses. I'll see what I can dig up. Time to go digging through the forums and readme files again. ;)

Hmm, I don't have that option in dialog. Just forced my Speechcraft skill to 100 to check and see if it was gated behind that, but apparently not. This probably means I didn't set something up correctly. Grr!

Thanks for the responses. I'll see what I can dig up. Time to go digging through the forums and readme files again. ;)

This should give you the option for whoring dialog as well

No, i have yet to try it. I had way to much fun with slaverun to actually go out in the wild to find some slaves lol ;). Why should i move when the whole town is almost enslaved already :lol:

modlist.txt :

Is skyrimsould the one that unpauses the game when you are looking into chests, etc.? I had issues with that mod for sanguines debauchery ad others too. Simply turning off certain menu fixed it for me. I guess hat happened is when you use the old system, the game basically processes a lot less, so it also needs a lot less memory. If you use the new system, it is possible it has to process too much at the same time because everytime i wanted to unequip certain parts of my armor, the game crashed.

If this isn't the mod you meant, welp you know what to do now when you are going to use it in the future anyway :D

No, i have yet to try it. I had way to much fun with slaverun to actually go out in the wild to find some slaves lol ;). Why should i move when the whole town is almost enslaved already :lol:

I've had problems with getting slaverun to crank up no MCM menu or initialization. there was no link to Devious Expansion.esm but I found it on gethub. Is that what I was suppose to use?

I've had problems with getting slaverun to crank up no MCM menu or initialization. there was no link to Devious Expansion.esm but I found it on gethub. Is that what I was suppose to use?

There is an old mcm command that is: setstage sk_configmanagerinstance 1

This command should refresh the mcm menus so that new ones can show up when you install something mid game. I thought devious expansion was already included.

Also i had another great idea that might suit this mod too. I don't know if you ever played oblivion but there is a mod called "chairing touch" where you could turn any humanoid nc into a chair. You could literally sit on top of their backs. That'd be so fitting for this mod! I remember that zaz was experimenting with it a couple of years ago but it might also be somebody else. I already put a mod search/request on the loverslab adult forum for this. With sme luck people might be able to give some answers.

btw i have some bat file lying around that turns npc's into potential followers and apparently it makes the slave dialogue from your mod show up. I'd be cool if i could somehow link it to slaveruns system, where as soon as you turn somebody in a slave, you can also direct them to go with you instead of just using them at the spot.

Love the mod. Fits great with my char story. Here's the issues I've run into so far (some might be conflicts from SL Defeat and trainer)

1. Slaves face becoming stuck after training

2. Slave stuck in pleasuring herself when doing enchantment trainer

3. No slaves to be seen in slave cave that charna mentions are for sale.

4. Left slave in slave cave using "stay in this area" while in slave cave. Upon return slave had no be registry when reticule was put on the slave. Also dialogue didn't work so I couldn't ask the slave to follow.

5. Not sure if there is an MCM, but it doesn't populate.

6. Sometimes between switching from "alright listen" and "adjust training" in regards to restraining them, slaves become unresponsive and con only be ordered to wait and sit.

7. Restraints does not work, and slave just changes outfit and covers them self.

I've used fnis, changed my load order around and tried most troubleshooting procedures.

Love the concept and can't wait to try out your next update for the mod.

Some things I think would be pretty cool to see while the mod is still young and kicking hard would be:

-possible consolidation of the alright listen dialogue and adjust training wheel to better manage how you manage your slave.

- possible tie in with MME in the future would be cool

-small jobs to assign to slaves if you decide on keeping them around (e.g you visit wherever you call home and the assigned cooking slave has food in their inventory or bard slave plays music)

Just a lot of ideas and so on. Keep on doing great things and fighting the good fight Bush. ;D

This should give you the option for whoring dialog as well

Thanks man, this was my issue. Entirely user error for not knowing what I was doing. I greatly appreciate the assistance :)

It's been a while since I've seen such a promising mod, good work indeed, I tried it for a few hours so far and I found there're these possible bugs you might want to take a look at...

1. The restraining is totally not working for some reason, I can bound slaves but they still follow me around, but when I "untie" them, they dropped to the ground as if they've been bound...

2. It just happened once, a sold slave popped out from no where when I get close to the place of her initial capture and I've been have problem accessing that area since then.

3. After you've mindbroken a slave, the dialogue options for "you see the person tied up there" and "let's talk about home" disappeared.