ok so the map icon works and the red dot is gone, the only problem i forgot to mention and is still there is that when i get close to the slave cage i here footsteps all the time, when i move away they stop, when i enter the door of the slave cage and stand between the slaves i can hear the footsteps (sounds like they are running) clearly.

Yea, I was annoyed by the same thing before I even started working on this mod after I installed SlaveTrainer when the slaves were in their original spot I could hear it. It could be something in SlaveTrainer or Devious Devices assets. Will look into it but can't promise anything

It really looks like a long forgotten and abandoned mod called " Slave Trainer" more than PAH. Even uses same wheel, similar dialogues but now it doesnt meddle with whiterun and has its own interior, which is nice. It looks cool, i was sad slave trainer was abandoned.

Yea that's because it is SlaveTrainer :)

oh, man i just had a great idea (kinda). How much work does it take to change the dialogue of Chana to another npc? I was wondering maybe you could make a "patch" to make this work with the slaverun mod but instead of only bringing your slave to Chana, you can also bring them to pike (the slave master guy.) ofcourse this would only be possible if you are a slaver. That's one of the downsides of slaverun imo is that there isn't a way to enslave an npc yourself without going to the boss himself to do this. This and slave trainer could be a gret way t bring back the "slave trade" from the old slaverun mod.

There has been lots of posts on slaverun. I'm going to definitely have to check it out and see what all the buzz is. as to your question I don't know.

Be sure to pick the reloaded one though. One of the main reasons why i never wanted it on my laptop is because it used to be a very finicky and demanding mod. It still does partially but it basically became a "quest mod". So there isn't really a way, besides the slavemaster quests, to enslave people willy nilly like you can with mods like yours or pahe.  I think it should be compatible with your mod but i think it's a bad idea to also enslave them with slaverun since every male that is horny in a radius of 20 tics will immediately try to jump them. so if you are busy punishing them in whiterun. beware!

i don't know if there is already a mod like this but it would be really cool if there was a slave selling framework that would accept any kind of enslaved npc's so that it could work with yours, pahe and possibly other ones besides these. But since slave trainer and pahe work completely different. well, you're going to have a hard time. I mean even the modders from pahe still find bugs that they didn't know about here and there.

I don't think it would be too difficult to expand on who buys and sells slaves like Charna in Skyrim. Maybe even an underground slavetrade in Bruma or something.

well, that's the thing in slaverun it doesn't have to be underground until certain point. the content comes in pieces, the more quests you complete, the more slavery becomes visible. Like for example a certain npc's like charna will only spawn when queststage somethinsomething has arrived or is completed.

ok so the map icon works and the red dot is gone, the only problem i forgot to mention and is still there is that when i get close to the slave cage i here footsteps all the time, when i move away they stop, when i enter the door of the slave cage and stand between the slaves i can hear the footsteps (sounds like they are running) clearly.

Yea, I was annoyed by the same thing before I even started working on this mod after I installed SlaveTrainer when the slaves were in their original spot I could hear it. It could be something in SlaveTrainer or Devious Devices assets. Will look into it but can't promise anything

It really looks like a long forgotten and abandoned mod called " Slave Trainer" more than PAH. Even uses same wheel, similar dialogues but now it doesnt meddle with whiterun and has its own interior, which is nice. It looks cool, i was sad slave trainer was abandoned.

oh, man i just had a great idea (kinda). How much work does it take to change the dialogue of Chana to another npc? I was wondering maybe you could make a "patch" to make this work with the slaverun mod but instead of only bringing your slave to Chana, you can also bring them to pike (the slave master guy.) ofcourse this would only be possible if you are a slaver. That's one of the downsides of slaverun imo is that there isn't a way to enslave an npc yourself without going to the boss himself to do this. This and slave trainer could be a gret way t bring back the "slave trade" from the old slaverun mod.

There has been lots of posts on slaverun. I'm going to definitely have to check it out and see what all the buzz is. as to your question I don't know.

Be sure to pick the reloaded one though. One of the main reasons why i never wanted it on my laptop is because it used to be a very finicky and demanding mod. It still does partially but it basically became a "quest mod". So there isn't really a way, besides the slavemaster quests, to enslave people willy nilly like you can with mods like yours or pahe.  I think it should be compatible with your mod but i think it's a bad idea to also enslave them with slaverun since every male that is horny in a radius of 20 tics will immediately try to jump them. so if you are busy punishing them in whiterun. beware!

i don't know if there is already a mod like this but it would be really cool if there was a slave selling framework that would accept any kind of enslaved npc's so that it could work with yours, pahe and possibly other ones besides these. But since slave trainer and pahe work completely different. well, you're going to have a hard time. I mean even the modders from pahe still find bugs that they didn't know about here and there.

I don't think it would be too difficult to expand on who buys and sells slaves like Charna in Skyrim. Maybe even an underground slavetrade in Bruma or something.

well, that's the thing in slaverun it doesn't have to be underground until certain point. the content comes in pieces, the more quests you complete, the more slavery becomes visible. Like for example a certain npc's like charna will only spawn when queststage somethinsomething has arrived or is completed.

Oh, i see so you are saying the slave trade network is already in place it wouldn't have to be recreated.

Oh, i see so you are saying the slave trade network is already in place it wouldn't have to be recreated.

No it is not but it could work like this.

Ok, well let me take a look at slave run and see what its about. It may be a very easy integration or a very complicated one. I'll let you know. Keep in mind I'm faking like i'm a modder. It may out of the scope of my skill level. So no promises.

Ok, well let me take a look at slave run and see what its about. It may be a very easy integration or a very complicated one. I'll let you know. Keep in mind I'm faking like i'm a modder. It may out of the scope of my skill level. So no promises.

thanks for considering the idea. But since the npc i'm talking about is a very important one for the entire mod, i would be carefull because it has probably a tone of npc's added to him. One of his companions (Mundus i think he's called) might be more suitable for it. Btw in my book you are very competent modder, it is not because you can write your scripts that you can't be a good modder. I'm more a person that is good at making npc's, some small tweaks here and there and hell even making some basic cells with lighting in it. But making a mod from scratch, that's something different entirely.

Thanks, I love trying new mods.

Not sure if bug, compatibility or just me. ;)

Dialogue with slave there is "I'm going to adjust your training" and "All right, Listen..."

If I choose the training, the animations plays fine.

If I choose "All right, Listen..." and carnal desires, the animation starts, then she stops, stands and covers herself. My pc does the air hump.

I ran FNIS and all other mods are fine.

So, which mod is the "All right, Listen..."? Is it a part of Defeat?

Is anybody else having same problem?

thanks for any help

Dialogue with slave there is "I'm going to adjust your training" and "All right, Listen..."

If I choose "All right, Listen..." and carnal desires, the animation starts, then she stops, stands and covers herself. My pc does the air hump.

thanks for any help

There are 3 basic main factions that are in this mod that give you control over the captives. first is defeat faction that is the first when you tie them up. From there "follow me. understand" moves them into the mind faction which then offers "All right listen" at that point you are able to move them by "...* Training *..." to the Slave Trainer faction.

beating in combat > defeat faction

follow me understand > mind faction

Training > slave trainer faction

I just hopped in since I haven't attempted slave sex in many days and it tested fine for me. Maybe wait for others to report their results.

thanks for any help

There are 3 basic main factions that are in this mod that give you control over the captives. first is defeat faction that is the first when you tie them up. From there "follow me. understand" moves them into the mind faction which then offers "All right listen" at that point you are able to move them by "...* Training *..." to the Slave Trainer faction.

I just hopped in since I haven't attempted slave sex in many days and it tested fine for me. Maybe wait for others to report their results.

Bad enough in real life when she stops and covers. :(

I'll stick to adjust training dialogue.

thanks

thanks for any help

Bad enough in real life when she stops and covers. :(

I'll stick to adjust training dialogue.

thanks

I unchecked cover\yoke\armbinder animations in Slave Trainer and she doesn't stand and cover now.

Maybe she was just bashful. ;)

Is it possible to add a way to enslave with bend will shout? just the 2 words version ofc and is it safe in the current state or should i avoid using it in my current long playthrough?

I'm sorry I don't know how to do that. As far as safe for long play through. 2 people have said animations weren't playing for them and 1 person said his defeat/defeated slaves clothes were out of sync. For me its working fine. However no one else has reported back saying it is working for them or not and there have been 836 + 713 (from another thread) downloads of it as of this post.

Tried the you-need-to-be-restrained dialogue, but nothing happens.  Any ideas?  Don't know if you need to do some additional registration with Zaz or something else.

Did you run FNIS to register the animations?

Yes - ran FNIS.  Like I said - no animation although the dialogue seems to think it worked as that give you an untie dialogue option.  Then when I select untie the npc falls to the ground and stands back up I can no longer interact with that npc.

Tried the you-need-to-be-restrained dialogue, but nothing happens.  Any ideas?  Don't know if you need to do some additional registration with Zaz or something else.

Did you run FNIS to register the animations?

Yes - ran FNIS.  Like I said - no animation although the dialogue seems to think it worked as that give you an untie dialogue option.  Then when I select untie the npc falls to the ground and stands back up I can no longer interact with that npc.

Is this on an existing save or a brand new one. If existing start a new one and see if it works and report back. please.

Is it possible to add a way to enslave with bend will shout? just the 2 words version ofc and is it safe in the current state or should i avoid using it in my current long playthrough?

I'm sorry I don't know how to do that. As far as safe for long play through. 2 people have said animations weren't playing for them and 1 person said his defeat/defeated slaves clothes were out of sync. For me its working fine. However no one else has reported back saying it is working for them or not and there have been 836 + 713 (from another thread) downloads of it as of this post.

Thanks for the fast response, somewhere in this post there was one saying that slave trainer is incompatible with EFF is that true? and do i need my home is your home to keep slaves in my house or basement? 

Thanks for the fast response, somewhere in this post there was one saying that slave trainer is incompatible with EFF is that true? and do i need my home is your home to keep slaves in my house or basement? 

Someone did say it was incompatible with eff. I don't know because I don't use eff. My Home is your home: That's how I use it. to tell them where to live, work, guard and sleep. I know MHIYH works on untrained slaves i thought i tested it on slaves in training But, now i can't remember. I'll test it shortly and put results back in this post.

Ok, it looks like MHIYH does NOT work on slaves once entered into training. As well as the restraining options so that must be what the no animations astralara was referring too. Once a slave starts training some features via dialog stop working. pissing and sex still work for me via dialog along with a couple of other commands but some of my favorite things are broken once training starts. I will see if something can be done about that when I get time. Sorry everyone that just sux. guess i should have tested more before uploading.

Someone did say it was incompatible with eff. I don't know because I don't use eff. My Home is your home: That's how I use it. to tell them where to live, work, guard and sleep. I know MHIYH works on untrained slaves i thought i tested it on slaves in training But, now i can't remember. I'll test it shortly and put results back in this post.

Ok, it looks like MHIYH does NOT work on slaves once entered into training. As well as the restraining options so that must be what the no animations astralara was referring too. Once a slave starts training some features via dialog stop working. pissing and sex still work for me via dialog along with a couple of other commands but some of my favorite things are broken once training starts. I will see if something can be done about that when I get time. Sorry everyone that just sux. guess i should have tested more before uploading.

Thanks again, i guess my slavering needs will have to wait, once you fix that i will probably get the mod, unistalled EFF already to not have any incompatibilities with slave trainer.

I still want to see a slavery mod that will let me make slaves useful like mine for me or something else.

the reason why eff is incompatible with this mod (actually it's incompatible with slave trainer) is because it uses the same "follower slot" (as i lack the understanding of what it exactly is named). This wouldn't be so bad if you didn't enslave followers but it absolutely breaks eff on everybody. Even on the ones that are currently not your followers or aren't following you. I'm using aft now and that one doesn't have any issues with it. I remember that the soulgem oven mod used to have the same problem but the author managed to fix it.

As i said before it really is an issue with the mod this one depends on and since Bush isn't the uthor of that mod, he can't really do much about it. Well anyway you can Always ask ofcourse. Btw twas i who reported it before. ("twas" wtf, i really should cut on H.P Lovecraft from time to time :lol: lol)

Hey bush first of all, this mod was i were looking for long time ago and finally glad someone made it and got hyped!(lol), but i got little problem with the trader when want to sell the slave. When i click the sell slave dialog, it didn't show up the new option to sell it or nevermind (like on the video), it just disappear and re-do all the time not showing the new option to sell it. is there a way to fix this or maybe there's a conflict with my other mods?

modlist.txt :

https://pastebin.com/GE5NjiRj

Hey bush first of all, this mod was i were looking for long time ago and finally glad someone made it and got hyped!(lol), but i got little problem with the trader when want to sell the slave. When i click the sell slave dialog, it didn't show up the new option to sell it or nevermind (like on the video), it just disappear and re-do all the time not showing the new option to sell it. is there a way to fix this or maybe there's a conflict with my other mods?

modlist.txt :

https://pastebin.com/GE5NjiRj

The slave you are trying to sell must be set to training actively and should not be paused in order to sell to Charna. That's what Slave Trainer requires.

To collect bounty for a captive they must be in the tied position from the "On your knees while I see what you are worth" dialog, and be the very last captive that got put in the sack. That's what SLDefeat requires.