hi i installed this mod yesterday...the only problem i have encountered right now is that there is no slaves in the cage. I did use slave trainer before i install the mod.

Edit: apparently if you had slave trainer before, all the slaves will still be in whiterun until you buy all of them. Now the bounded kneeling slave from slave run still stays in whiterun and she cannot be bought or killed...

hi i installed this mod yesterday...the only problem i have encountered right now is that there is no slaves in the cage. I did use slave trainer before i install the mod.

Edit: apparently if you had slave trainer before, all the slaves will still be in whiterun until you buy all of them. Now the bounded kneeling slave from slave run still stays in whiterun and she cannot be bought or killed...

see if you can open the console. target her and type "disable"

Gang,

I think I've reached the extent of my capabilities with this mod. I've tried numerous times to get the friggen CK to load the source scripts and it just plain refuses. Even if I could get the scripts to load I don't know how to script. If I did I would have written this thing from the ground up or attempt to help w/ stream lining PAHE. But i would like to go on record and say officially the CK sucks shit thru a straw. Everything except the Slave Cave layout was done in Tes5edit by moving, altering and creating records.

So, unless I gain some great knowledge in the future I don't see this mod improving much. I'm not going anywhere I'm just stating facts and facing reality.

love the bush

i really love that mod. It totally fills a hole in my gameplay. A big thanks for that work!

But there are a few things I would love to mention:
- you have the option "Can I trust you to work for me?", but I didnt understand how it works. 

- after you start the slaves training and pause it, you dont have the chance to restrain them anymore.

- could you maybe add a topic like "Combat behaviour", so that you can control if they fight with you or cover and hide?

- Also, is there a limit of slaves you can place in the world?

i really love that mod. It totally fills a hole in my gameplay. A big thanks for that work!

I'm glad you like it.

But there are a few things I would love to mention:

- you have the option "Can I trust you to work for me?", but I didnt understand how it works. 

Can I trust you to work for me? essentially promotes the slave into the standard follower framework where I use mods like chop wood to 60 or max carry weight and  Your Market stall so I benefit from them working.

- after you start the slaves training and pause it, you dont have the chance to restrain them anymore.

Slave Trainer's scripting once promoted seems to supersede the other faction's commands causing some odd behavior so I simply removed those options.

- could you maybe add a topic like "Combat behaviour", so that you can control if they fight with you or cover and hide?

Last I tried adjusting the combat behavior it wasn't working correctly.  I'll look into it again however

- Also, is there a limit of slaves you can place in the world?

I think its

5 while under the defeat faction.

5 while under mind following faction

5 while under the mind bound faction

100 while under slave trainer faction

250 while under MHIYH faction

Great work.

No super lag issue like Paradise Hall Enhanced while using Hydra Lair or Vampire Slave. 

Question... How do I prostitute the slave?

Thanks.

"On your knees while I see what you are worth"

Look further back in the thread someone had the behavior all worked out when it came to guards i think.

there is also one small thing that bothers me:

to give them another clothes you have to make them to trained slaves (because many bandits etc dont list their clothes in equipment and they often prefer their own clothes) but if you do this, there is no bondage option for them.

Could you either add a strip option for normal captives or a bondage dialogue for trained slaves? :)

so is this suppose to be played alongside PAHE or should we pick one? will it be too much stress on papyrus to play both at the same time in a medium heavy mod list?

I would like to know the answer to this one as well as;

Not strictly just concerning the mod but a question for the author; what mods do you use for your male PC character (if any). Having spent so long getting the females to look good the males just look crap in comparison!

there is also one small thing that bothers me:

to give them another clothes you have to make them to trained slaves (because many bandits etc dont list their clothes in equipment and they often prefer their own clothes) but if you do this, there is no bondage option for them.

Could you either add a strip option for normal captives or a bondage dialogue for trained slaves? :)

yea, I haven't figured out the clothes and armor thing. I saw someone say they were using another mod for that in this thread. I originally had the bondage options even after they were trained but since removed it because they started acting wonky. like sliding across the ground to follow you once they were bound.

does this works well with pahe

so is this suppose to be played alongside PAHE or should we pick one? will it be too much stress on papyrus to play both at the same time in a medium heavy mod list?

I would like to know the answer to this one as well as;

Not strictly just concerning the mod but a question for the author; what mods do you use for your male PC character (if any). Having spent so long getting the females to look good the males just look crap in comparison!

I haven't tested it with PAHE to know. I originally started using this mod as a light weight slave capture system but have since ran into some obstacles I haven't been able to solve with limited modding knowledge.

As far as male mods the only thing i think i'm using in no more blocky faces. I usually just end up killing the males so they don't get much attention. The females are the collectibles for me.

I have a small request, 

Have slaves carry trays. Just like immersive wnches. Have them serve you. Don't know if this is possible as I don't consider myself a modder. 

Great Mod btw

i'll look into it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 06/08/2017 at 7:11 PM, Bush_Connoisseur said:

File Name: Defeated Slaves

File Submitter: Bush_Connoisseur

File Submitted: 06 Aug 2017

File Category: Other

Special Edition Compatible : No

• Slave Cave: in back of / adjacent to the Honningbrew meadery. lets you buy and sell slaves from Charna. Store slaves there if you wish.

Hi, how exaclty is calculated the gold earned from sold slaves please ?

Just now, Bush_Connoisseur said:

However Slave trainer calculates it. I didn't write that mod so I'm not exactly sure.

Ok thanks, i've just asked to their topic.

Do you know if level is taken into account ?