is there a way to match the the body skin with the hand skin

GodSmack

The hand and body textures have their own texture, with that mod you only put a new texture +a new shine map for the body.

1st step get the gip+dds plugin.

2* open hand_s and body _s, lighten the alpha channel of the hand so it match the one from the body

3*check if the color are the same, otherwise some overlay could fix it (try, try, try)

ANd it should work :)

Ps: you might have to just change the ss map if the texture are the same, I would start by that,

Enjoy ur modding ;)

ill try these out thx

and by gips you mean gimp right?

and will this work for faces as well, dont really care but it might help me out in the future

Edit: the hands are not from the same mod, they are chsbhc all that came in the oily body.zip was the femalebody_1_s and femalebody_1

would it just be easier to get a different oily body that includes hands?

woops,

't was gimp indeed (dammit, think too fast for my hands).

Easier : yes but it could also give you a slightly different body texture then the adjustement done in the chargen would be lost for those small detaill about tone.

(and doing it urself can give you more idea for mod ;)

Archived