Teenage looking (non-fem) male mod(s)?

Hi everyone,

What is the best combination of mods to get this kind of body (see below)?  I should mention I can't stand the fat female ass you get with SOS or SAM -  I prefer narrow hips/bubbly butt.  I like toned guys, not the muscled gym queen those mods favor.

So far I've downloaded:

- SOS

- CMO - 02 balanced

- Smooth body texture

- Fine Face texture for men

- subtle skeleton for SOS

- Young male face texture

Is there a particular order those should be installed in?

Thx

9a88735fc5c3ea9df6eccaca849b7f0d--deputy

Well I went ahead and installed the above in that order and even with the subtle skeleton the characters have an even wider female ass if that can be imagined!  And there's a next seam with the face being darker than the rest of the body.

EDIT:  oh and the plethora of SOS options that were there before I installed SOS have been reduced to 1: SOS erection...

Check Ixums / Ixators work here and on the nexus (not sure, where he uses what name). I remember him doing a Geoffrey Baratheon looklike that seemed to be just 18. He used SAM, I believe.

But, as for male support / male followers / male kink you wont find much around here. The male gay scene is relatively small I dare say. Every now and then a post in the "share you screenshots" topic, but it is quite rare. Not saying that you have to be gay in order to be interested in this topic, but to be honest, most hetero sexual people around here are afraid to be called homophil, so they stay the hell away from the subject of a follower not being the scruffy nord in bone-decorated armor.

Check Ixums / Ixators work here and on the nexus (not sure, where he uses what name). I remember him doing a Geoffrey Baratheon looklike that seemed to be just 18. He used SAM, I believe.

But, as for male support / male followers / male kink you wont find much around here. The male gay scene is relatively small I dare say. Every now and then a post in the "share you screenshots" topic, but it is quite rare. Not saying that you have to be gay in order to be interested in this topic, but to be honest, most hetero sexual people around here are afraid to be called homophil, so they stay the hell away from the subject of a follower not being the scruffy nord in bone-decorated armor.

Hi,

well thanks for the response.  I ended up installing SAM and I got pretty much the body type I wanted; even though it's not as well defined as I would have preferred - at least my character has a guy's ass!  The penis manipulation options remain rather limited though.  Oh well.

Hi,

well thanks for the response.  I ended up installing SAM and I got pretty much the body type I wanted; even though it's not as well defined as I would have preferred - at least my character has a guy's ass!  The penis manipulation options remain rather limited though.  Oh well.

That is in fact the reason why I never tried that mod myself very much.. limited "support" for schlong type. On the other hand, Ixum / Ixator usually posts SAM guys with large johnsons, so there must be a way to pass around it...

Hm, what you could do is use a SOS texture pack (several on the nexus) and install them over the SAM textures. Same meshes, I think. Just keep in mind to not overwrite the normal maps of SAM, if  you like them. But the skin itself should be easily replacable.

Archived