got Bodyslide working for T6m... kinda

gtaman9

None and I mean none of your things in these nifs have a BSShaderTextureSet this is needed for the item to render and all you have in there for each item is BSShaderPPLightingProperty. To fix this download or find a FNV body nif and load it up and click the body and right click the BSShaderPPLightingProperty line right below the body line in the left side make sure it's block details and not block list if it's block list click the little x and close it and click view and select block detail or hit F3. Right click the BSShaderPPLightingProperty in your nif and go block remove branch then right click the body and go block - paste branch and the body should render. Repeat for every body but do not use the body texture path set for outfits you must use a armor or outfit texture path so you'll have to copy one of those branches and then paste it into the nif and change the texture path for the items to match whatever textures they are using. The meatcaps also have a texture path that you need to copy.

post-25667-0-78432900-1501945657_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-17208700-1501945828_thumb.png

The bodies only have the BSShaderPPLightingProperty as well my screenshot of the one armor is where I checked to make sure you could copy the BSShaderPPLightingProperty branch from one nif and paste it into another one like you can for skyrim. The screenshot with the big boobs is a FNV body nif that I grabbed to copy the BSShaderPPLightingProperty from and also to show what should be in the nif that is missing from your nifs. I have never tried using the FNV version of bodyslide and I'm not sure how good it works for FNV I think it was ported from skyrim so it might have some bugs in it as I don't know how much has been done to it.

Also just noticed your skinny nice nif all nifs in the reference and CBBE folder nif throws up a error and nothing appears in the nif.

**""failed to load file header (version 14020007, 20.2.0.7)""

"failed to load nif from 'C:/Users **

*Edit 

Just noticed why these nifs are throwing up this error (version 14020007, 20.2.0.7) is the tip to why these nifs can only be opened with the newest nifskope that is used to open fallout 4 nifs this is why the game is crashing these nifs aren't even for fallout new Vegas they are fallout 4 nifs they even have the fallout 4 texture material paths.

post-25667-0-45550300-1501983683_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-26673900-1501984431_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-69447500-1501984896_thumb.png

"Just noticed why these nifs are throwing up this error (version 14020007, 20.2.0.7) is the tip to why these nifs can only be opened with the newest nifskope that is used to open fallout 4 nifs this is why the game is crashing these nifs aren't even for fallout new Vegas they are fallout 4 nifs they even have the fallout 4 texture material paths." yeah, thats from me using cbbe as a reference. the Skinny body was a test i accidentally left in there. I guess FNV bodyslide only works with Femaleupperbody.nif for now, will have to wait for Ousnius to update it, thanks for the help.

The port was OK, was even compatible with BodyMorph. But unpolished, because I'm not an artist. I know I said that at least 3 other times in the past, but... yeah, I count to finish it one day. I'll finish the actual work and then I'll go back to it and see if I can manage to finish that one too.

• 10 months later...

Archived